My Dilemma

RegularGuy

So...here's my story...

I'm a gov't contractor, and due to begin working for a new company on Tuesday (1st of the month). I will be at the same job (same place, same boss, same time...same job)...just someone different is paying me. That's the life of a gov't contractor. We change employers often, but we usually know months in advance. Anyways...this one was a surprise for all involved, including my new company (who learned 2 days ago) and me (I learned 3 days ago). SURPRISE!!

So, my new company just called yesterday and wants a sample. Obviously, since this was all a surprise, I'm unprepared. I found this site, and I see a lot of helpful (and conflicting) information. So...let's see if anyone has similar circumstances...

I'm a pretty regular smoker...usually a quarter lasts us (my better half) approx a week. Then we generally take a week off, and so on. Well...this was our week on... Needless to say, I've since stopped smoking. Also, I'm about 5'9 and 190 lbs and relatively active...I run, I elliptical and I hit weights on a weekly basis.

Due to the short fuse, I don't need to get tested before Tuesday (day 1 with my new employer), but I think they want me to submit by Friday. That is still only a week clean. Furthermore, my new employer is not physically located near my workplace, and I might be able to keep pushing my dilemma to the right...not sure if I can or for how long.

Any thoughts?

I'd say try to push it, I trust there are some head shops in your area? go there and ask about body cleansing stuff, I've heard about omni products body cleansing drinks and pills, but I've never had to try it.. take 4-6 hours before you think you'll be tested, problem is they're about $35 but its worth keeping a job lol.

I've always used a clean bottle of someone elses close to my person to maintain temp. Works if you have the luxury of a little privacy.

Back
Top Bottom