My First Grow Journal - Black Jack Bubblelicious & Raspberry Cough

jml4175

Hey there 420 mag I thought I'd start a grow journal for the first time. I've been growing for about two yrs now I grow in coco perlite/ fox farm soil mix. I just switched over to general organics go box for my nutes wanted to give that a try. I run a perpetual setup for veg I have a 3.5 ft wide by 4 ft long by 3.5 ft hi box with 7 32 watt cfl and a 4x4x8 ft grow tent with a 600 watt hps ac hood for flower. I recently had some bad luck with my flower tent my heat I had hooked up to it to stay warm bc it was In my attic and it's winter time here and I lost all of my girls so that's another reason why I started this lol. Ok now lets get talking about what I'm growing .

Nirvana seeds: 2black jack fem 3 Bubblelicious regular and 3 raspberry cough.

Bagseed: a few and a few clones of random bagseed from last run.

Nutes: general organics go box, photosynthesis plus, and mykos feeding just what labels say

I started the seeds about 3-4 weeks ago I'd say can't quite remember. I also have some bigger clones I just threw into my flower tent two weeks ago and they and just starting to start budding. I also have a few big clones in my veg box in one gall smart pots. Gonna be transplanting those clones into bigger pots soon so I can throw those into the flower tent in about a week or two
420-magazine-mobile1682330445.jpg
420-magazine-mobile793608623.jpg

That's some pics of my veg box tell me what u guys think I'll take some pics of the flower tent tomorrow wen the lights go on

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Some quick updates on the flower tent I put 3 into the tent like two weeks ago and they are just starting to show buds forming and I put another one in on saterday
420-magazine-mobile1835784515.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1224546538.jpg
420-magazine-mobile452393360.jpg
420-magazine-mobile708103205.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom