My First Grow [Outdoors]

Trafficking

Ok this is my first time growing and I one plant set up out doors. I germinated the seed in a cup of water then planted in a bowl until the seedling popped up. I then transplanted the seedling to my pot when it was about 3inches tall. It is now probably 4inches tall and growing well it has its two round leaves, and just got its 2 serated leaves.
Im not sure of the dimensions of the pot ill measure it and post it here. But it is reasonably big. I have it sitting in position where it gets the sun from about 10:30/11:00am - 5:00/5:30pm. I have cut the end off a juice bottle and put that over the seedling to keep it a bit warmer and act kinda of a greenhouse sort of thing. Plus it keeps critters from eating it. I am using no nutrients other than the ones in the good quality soil im using.
Any thing im doing wrong?
Any tips or advice?
Is my juice bottle thing ok ?
Cheers

I've measured the pot I am growing in and am wondering if it is big enough.
These are the pot specs:
Circumfrence: 39inch
Diameter: 13inch
Depth: 10inch
The juice bottle is 11inches high and my plant is currently 4inches high.
There we go what do you guys reckon ?
What is the preferred root structure of a marijuana plant ? (Shallow, but wide / deep and narrow ect...)

Trafficking said:
I've measured the pot I am growing in and am wondering if it is big enough.
These are the pot specs:
Circumfrence: 39inch
Diameter: 13inch
Depth: 10inch
The juice bottle is 11inches high and my plant is currently 4inches high.
There we go what do you guys reckon ?
What is the preferred root structure of a marijuana plant ? (Shallow, but wide / deep and narrow ect...)
:nomo: Sounds like ya got about a 2 gallon pot ...A good rule of thumb is 1 gal. per ft. of plant ....You should easily get a 2 footer from that pot ....Much bigger , and it will probably get rootbound ........Did that help ? ?:smokin: :smokin:

yeah your fine, there is no special trick to growing marajuana, there is a reason its called weed lol. now the kind of bud u get is dependent on how much money time and work u put into it. but for your first grow you are right on track. People try to get too complicated right off the bat and waste money or get caught. just throw a seed in the dirt, water it and watch. never failed for me

You're not getting much direct light maybe you could set up some mirrors to catch more of the suns light during early morning and late day

I know you can use multiple mirrors to boil water by centering a focal point I wouldn't get to crazy with this but doubling up wouldn't hurt in the winter months

Back
Top Bottom