My first post

bradd820

Hey everyone! 28 year old guy, living in the southeastern USA. Been a pretty regular smoker for ten years, apart from a 3 year abstinence while I was enlisted in the military.

I've been been buying my product for years. I just recently decided to start my first grow. A good friend of mine just recently got a PPP clone, and it's coming along pretty nicely. So he was the inspiration for my first grow. So I ordered some feminized Blackjack and Bubblicious. They're still very young, I germinated two of each and just put them in soil yesterday. I'm very excited and will definitely be making a grow journal here in the next few days. So keep an eye out for that.

I've already done a decent amount of reading stickies and such in the past few days I've been using the site. Lots of good information for a beginning grower like myself. I sure that using this site and my friends personal experience, my first grow will be turning out very nicely. So I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone thats already helped me so far and all those I know will in the near future.

Re: My first post =)

bradd820, we are glad you are here at 420mag,:welcome: we are all here to help each other with information and hope to spread the good word about Cannabis and it's wonderful healing & soothing qualities. I am from the Northeast USA and am proud to meet someone who served this country with devotion and dedication. Please feel free to :surf: around look at some grow journals like this:Retired Dude's Variety Grow he is growing PPP and some real chronic strains of Cannabis. There are many to choose from there is also another Cannabis Warrior growing in Hawaii with another strain you are also growing here:OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009 So :surf: around and let us know what you think. :welcome: again.

bradd820, Welcome to 420 the home on the range that has a couple of pot plants in the yard .. and a few in the closet. Stick around an join the party..:peace:

Hi bradd820, :welcome: to the best 420 site on the net. You all ready know it is the Best place to learn, and you'll make some great friends too. Happy you joined us friend. :peace:

Bubblelicious_B_2-13-10_2.jpg

Here's one of the pictures from my first grow. A bubblelicious plant planted on Jan 13th. I'm growing two of these and a blackjack, all feminized. I'll link the journal when I start it. Later.

Back
Top Bottom