My girls just started to flower but

littlelil

I notice this morning that they have spots of rust color. I know they are suppose to get an amber color at maturity but these just started flowering. They are not even 1/4 of an inch.
Worried mom.

I notice this morning that they have spots of rust color. I know they are suppose to get an amber color at maturity but these just started flowering. They are not even 1/4 of an inch.
Worried mom.

Can you upload a picture and give some more detail of your setup, nutrients etc?

I couldn't load pics here but they are on members gallery. Please take a look after all my love and care I want them to be ok and I'm depending on them :(

Here you go:

hope_007.JPG

I dont see any problems in this pic. Plant looks healthy so far as I can tell

I couldn't load pics here but they are on members gallery. Please take a look after all my love and care I want them to be ok and I'm depending on them :(
errrrr.... what bits going rusty then?...lol

i have had a few leaves turn like how you say in the early flowering period but just ignored em and tbh they came through better then most

Thanks it blew up nicely. As a concern mum :yummy: if look really close you can see little areas of a rusty color and it is on a lot of the pistols, I think that is what they are called, is this normal for just starting?
Thank you:thanks:
Much appreciated,
Cat

dont worry about the pistals... that happens tbh i cant really see it on them but it is nothing unusual its all just part of the process..... just wait till there about 50% brown then....cut the fucker down... lol

I sure hope so, I was afraid they were exposed to light. I have a small oscillating fan and I had moved it, then remembered the lights were on about ten at nite. They are in a closet, so I'm crawling around in the dark room trying to slide open the door to find the cord. I can't see poop, grabbing the wrong cords, then covering the lights and getting it back in and trying to get back out. I wouldn't do that for bf.
Cat

Back
Top Bottom