My girls new bong!

XLE420

So CheckeredUp wanted to pick up a nice bong she could call her own. Well here it is, glass on glass, has a donut and its very thick. Pretty green bowl too. Puts my bong to shame :laughtwo:

After having fun :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSCN22271.JPG

before use..

DSCN22251.JPG

before use..

DSCN22241.JPG

I must say tho, it FUCKING RIPS! :bongrip: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :headbanger:

nice pickup man that looks great.

very nice.i see your in california,are you in the bay area?my brother is looking for a bong like that but larger.glass on glass with a doughnut(or two).very nice peice though.im jelous.

Cool. I like the donut.

very cool

hahaha are you sure he bought it for u and not for himself? lol

the taped up bong doesnt look that bad but if i had to choose i would defenitley be using yours lol.

You should probably clean that pipe. ;)

Your girlfriend's bong looks like a Pure. Its a good company that makes glass on glass 5 mm pyrex bongs. I am afraid yours just looks like a cheapo that all smoke shops carry. Kinda like a chaos but more generic. Sorry if that sounds rude bro. I would still smoke a bowl with you anytime but I prefer the more expensive glass. Oh god, I sound like a snob. LOL I do own and drive a Saab and lately I been tearing up the high grade mj. I still don't like being a snob though lol.

Back
Top Bottom