My Growing Journal

OriginalSkunk

Hello guys and ladies :)

i`m making this journal to see the new grower like me how to manage problems and for the expert grower c if my babys have any problem that i`m not able to spot it :)

i will start with my first 2 days of growing (always with photos) ;)

phpmp63smPM.jpg

This is my 2day that my seed get root. it was amazining to see how fast growing
so far was all good and healthy...

since i have alot photos sizing i will tell you about my mistakes and my bad choices in every thing.
for 15 days after my small ladys start growing like hell, after this my ladys stop grow(thats my biggest mistake) and i thinked okay maybe now is growing slowing. for 1 mounth i feet them and nothing is like froozen or is like i press pause on the growing.
My growing history continiu after the photo :)

phpHDk9DNPM.jpg

This photo is 6 days old then the before photo you can see the date on the photos :)
okay my ladys is going very well
I have more plants but i will show you after ;)

okay this photo that i upload next is the phase that my ladys stop growing and showing me the problems sorry if i`m too boring but i wanted to make this jornal :) :peace:

phpJRBEgKPM.jpg

Almost 2 weeks older than the preview photo and is stoped growing with buring and curling leafs. now i start asking for help
HELP ALOT GUYS FOR YOUR HELP THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!!

when you see the next photo you will get mad. This is the new growers mistakes(almost i kill my babys) Thanks again for the help guys and new growers don`t make my mistakes. thats why i make this jornal :) :cheers:

php36ZxPfPM.jpg

okay this is my new setup now focus on the date on the photos please to see how fast is growing OMG LIKE HELL. my plants is stoned LOL

comment will be appricieted (sorry for my english)
i will keep you up to date guys and i hope you like my jornal :)
after january i will start flowering my babys :)

Back
Top Bottom