Very little poor growing help me first grow

baxbax

Hello - I'm new grower I have one Grow journal here - I'm growing 3 cotton candy and one spoetnik #1 unfortunately lots of mistakes I did - my third cotton candy's root system completely damaged when I was trying transplant- It recovered And now growing good after 1 week but not green as others >?>
Yesterday I Transplanted 2 other cotton candys first cc Growing good after transplant but other one no grow in two days after transplant ?? I 'm worry if I damage root but I carefully transplanted-- It's good Idea check root again for this plant ?

Light : MH 400 w 50 cm distance not sign of stretch in this distance
Temp : 74 77 F
Good fan and good air circulation
Medium : COCO coir + perlite + compost
ph of water : about 6.3

The joke is that free spoetnik #1 growing very fast and big In dark green color !! I dont know may depend strain

It's really good strain I want grow these girls well If they grow big and well recover It can be problem of lack of potent after treating and flowering ?

Not a good idea to check the roots again . If you pull it up or move some of you growing medium you may disturb whatever roots are there and cause more stress to it. I would just leave it be and hope it starts growing better. Being a new grower as you are my advice to you is to be patient and do a lot of research. The more problems you run into (there will be many) the more chances you have to correct them and you will be on your way to becoming a skilled gardener.

These plants are 25 days old and still baby may take 1 year to harvest -- humidity is 30 , 35

spoetnik #1 : free seed

Pale cotton candy I completely cut root last week She growing third set of her ltrue leaves but little and yellow

biggest cotton candy

Third cotton candy I transplant she 2 days ago she stop growing until today she's opening third set of her leaves ?

Just let them alone they look good, don't make them to wet and don't make the leafs wet.

I just use soil and this young they need just water ones a week.
There is not much happening in the first 4 weeks and in veg you can repair everything without harm harvest.
Try to learn the time schedule with repotting , the cup should be full rooted and never pull them out after repotting.
Roots grow very fast, to give you an idea I put my in a 1/4gal pot and they where repotted abbot 5 weeks later to 1gal then just 2 weeks later to 5gal,
This is what it looks like from 1 to 5gal
IMG_20141202_211750.jpg

Don't expect your first grow to be perfect, look for some journals witch fit your growmedium and learn and ask there that helps most.

ok - I will never transplante in my next grow I'll directly plant seeds in big pot and care of overwatering - they look like plastic plants no grow no fall no yellowing maybe they are working on roots just patience thanks all !! MY RH is 30 % It can cause problem like this strange grow rate ?

30% is low and can stress roots as the plants will transpire more and roots have to work more.

You can try to get it up with a towel that hangs in a pot of water.

Different plants grow different and even clones and seeds from the same strain can grow very different.
That young you can stop grow quite easy but it recovers after 2-5 days most of the time.

I did that with to much water or to cold for a short time .... and even had 3-5 seeds from the same plant everyone reacted different to it.
Some had no issues some take 2 days one take 7 days, don't care as long as they look good.
Just learn and do better, it is normal and many things you have to adjust for different plants and learn again.

In veg it is ok if they dry out a bit that helps to make more roots, more roots more fruits.

I would not go in big pot from seed or clone.
1. it is better to root a little pot than go bigger, if you go direct in big pots there will be many areas with no roots.

2. And more important you need to much water and it stays there to long without roots and it would take to long for next watering what don't help with giving nutes at time.

All depends on what is big also.

I have some nuts burn in spoetnik's end leaves they are little and just in second set of leaves I saw some growers cut this nuts burn tip you suggest ?

I didn't yet fed them it's growing very fast spoetnik -- but cotton candys still are gaming with each other ! I just added some wet vermi compost when she was in her little pot you can see no sign of nuts burn in first true leaves its in second and really little in third set of leaves she's growing fourth set of leaves i hope I don't seen them again -- nuts burn you think ? or light ?

Don't look to bad.

I don't know enough with coco but is has nearly no nuts in it so you could try give it 1/4 strengths and see if it helps.

You only can see it at new leafs as any old wont recover if they got burn or deficits.
Best would be to look for some Coco journals and get some advice there.

I read somewhere poor humidity can cause nuts burn problems because roots need drink more and they force drink nuts too --?

Back
Top Bottom