3 x Cotton Candy - 400W HPS - Indoor - Coco Coir/Perlite

baxbax

Hello Guys I'm going In my first Cannabis growing In my life I bought 3 cotton candy seeds And a free seeds I forgot name - ok I built the grow room by wood and it is one of my bests -- I started soaking seed In paper towel 36 hour later the taproot appeared after I planted them in coco coir + perlite + little amount of Compost and little weak liquid nutrients ...

my room : 1.20 * 75 * 180

141t9tz.jpg

Germinated seeds :

254wyzo.jpg

But Something Is wrong with my seeds Tonight When I Changed Paper towel seeds was 3 same each other 4 cracked and little taproot - early morning i cheked them i noticed One cc Grew 2X taller then others and on top 3 other seeds taproot is very little black tip -- I planted all today Do you know what's wrong with ? the germinated seeds are in pics above --- ?:helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

2a8n6tk.jpg

xq9pah.jpg

Cheap humidity dome to control humidy high :

bdsi93.jpg

Temp Is about 20 c degrees :

2drs4nb.jpg

My Pleasure Every One Help And Walk with me :love::love: - the wrong Now is Just this little Black tip What was top of taproots In seeds i'm little worry that they die --

sorry for lack of English :Namaste:

Hello ladies and gentleman ! It was good growing rate in 1 week but after it's growing slow i increased humidity to 42 it was 40 in 1 week but after decreased to 30 I increased with we towels hanged in my grow room cheap way that someone suggested to me... new pic For days ago ...
IMAG004925.jpg

Looking good to me.

Glad that the towel helped, I just bought a dehumidifier to keep it at 50% witch run all day with 200W.
Don´t worry to much KJC is her to help if anything goes wrong.

I Need now use nuts ? I found this type of liquid nut that is available here :
N 20 %
P2O5 10%
K2O 8 %
Fe ppm 2500
Zn ppm 2000
Cu ppm 600
Mn ppm 450
Mg ppm 300
B ppm 300
Mo ppm 30

HUMIDITY IS UP TO 55 % IN MY ROOM NOW

I Need now use nuts ? I found this type of liquid nut that is available here :
N 20 %
P2O5 10%
K2O 8 %
Fe ppm 2500
Zn ppm 2000
Cu ppm 600
Mn ppm 450
Mg ppm 300
B ppm 300
Mo ppm 30

HUMIDITY IS UP TO 55 % IN MY ROOM NOW

This nutrient is best used for vegetative growth, it has a 20-10-8 N-P-K rating. You can also boil off large pots of water to raise the humidity in your building. You want from 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% for flower.

I saw pests In my grow room ?! I can use Poison to kill them ?

Can you identify what type of insect is on your plants? Can you please take a close up photograph of one of these insects?

Guide To Identifying Your Pests

I recommend a natural organic pesticide to kill insects in your grow area, I recommend you spray every plant in the building for the duration of the treatments.

I have used Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad and Monterey All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect Spray to kill spider mites. I add 3-5 drops per gallon of Ivory Liquid Soap as a surfactant to help the spray stick to leaves and stems better. I spray every 3 days alternating the 2 Monterey products for 2 weeks to kill adults and larvae as they hatch. Sierra Natural Sciences also makes 2 products to kill spider mites SNS-217C Concentrate and SNS-209 Systemic Insect Control.

Monterey Insect Spray with Spinosad, Gallon - Perfect Gardens

Sierra Natural Sciences makes 2 products to kill spider mites and thrips and other insects SNS-217C Concentrate and SNS-209 Systemic Insect Control. I add 3-5 drops of Ivory Liquid Soap per gallon as a surfactant to help the spray stick to leaves and stems better. I would spray every 3 days for 2 weeks to kill adults and larvae as they hatch.

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-217c

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-209

I saw pests In my grow room ?! I can use Poison to kill them ?

If you use poison the plants will absorb it and you will have poisonous bud, or just a dead plant. To cure bug problems you really need to research what is going on and the best (and safest) method of solving it. If you can post a picture of the pests that would also help immensely.

Hello I saw some low nutrient problem in cotydol ? leaves and a bit in first true leaves just a bit but my cotydol ? leaves all turn yellow and died Today I bought this liquid nutrient that I introduced above ^ I mixed 1.5 ml with 500 cc ( 1.5 L ) water and watered to plants and foliar feed ---- Is it ok ??
IMAG006019.jpg

IMAG006118.jpg

Can you please take some close up photographs of your plants that may aid in identifying the cause of the yellow cotyledon leave? The nutrient strength that your seedlings may be able to tolerate varies with their strain and growth stages. Does the nutrient that you purchased have a recommended application rate? Cannabis plants are able to tolerate mild foliar sprays without damage to the leaves.

Here is guide that may help you

Nutes: What To Use & How To Use Them Tutorial

some pics ... I uploaded company instruction : 3 L for vegetables and flowers in 1000 L for foliar feed ! I mixed 1.5 ML with 500 cc ( 0.5 L ) I don't know Is it enough or not ?

this is how my cotydol ? leaves curled and died : for 1st cotton candy plant >>

IMAG006218.jpg

IMAG006323.jpg

IMAG006525.jpg

spoetnik 1 cotydol ? leaves are complete yellow >>

IMAG007027.jpg

other pics of plants :

IMAG007321.jpg

IMAG006730.jpg

IMAG006625.jpg

I'm pretty worry if my mix of nutrients does'nt enough ? because in instruction just is mix instruction for foliar feed and for watering is : 5-6 L for 1 hectar (10000 m*m) and no instruction how mix water for watering --- after I planted them in big pot with no compost mixed they turned to show low N problem in cotydol ? leaves and a bit first true leaves ... Thank you very much all !

The recommended foliar application rate is correct at 1.5 milliliters per 500 milliliters of water. I believe the cause of your yellowing cotyledon leaves is low nitrogen. I would start at 3-6 milliliters per liter and gauge your plants response to the nutrient strength.

I Talked with one of doctors from this company she said I must mix 25ml of this nutrient with 3 L water for watering I mixed 13 ml with 1.5 L water I got a bit nut burn because I add 2 ml more-after all I flushed it -- the grow started and I saw my leaves complete grew in just one day ! after i saw some nutrient problem I think sulfur problem my new leaves growing green from center After all I topped all and I cut top leaves I'm going to buy sulfur and cal-mag tomorrow because this nutrients has not cal and s -- I'm trying upload some pics but I see Server (IO) Error error -- happy grow :peace:

Some pictures >>>

you can see this white center leaves growing I have this problem after feeding and after that my grow started my nutrient just don't contain sulfur and cal -- but I'm sure it's not cal problem it's more look like sulfur problem what you think ?
N 20 %
P2O5 10%
K2O 8 %
Fe ppm 2500
Zn ppm 2000
Cu ppm 600
Mn ppm 450
Mg ppm 300
B ppm 300
Mo ppm 30

v77dxv.jpg

I topped all my plants they are my top leaves smell exactly like pine >>