My mystery babies!

Yaggi

Hi folks! I'm new here but i've been reading these forums for quite some time now. I had a bunch of seeds floating around and they found their way into the dirt this spring. I really know nothing about the strains, and i've deduced that they're all sativas. Everything else is up in the air! Fully organic, almost no feeding whatsoever, just sunlight, tap water, and whatever was in the dirt already(nothing had been grown here prior). I'm open to hear anything anyone has to say about them! I want to learn as much as I can, and help them do their best through their last few weeks. I'll take some more pictures, i just wanted to get your eyes on them and hear what has to be said, and i'll go back and take more soon. Thanks in advance for your time and input, One love!
IMG_35349.jpg
IMG_35338.jpg
IMG_35328.jpg

IMG_35318.jpg
IMG_35306.jpg
IMG_35298.jpg
IMG_35287.jpg
IMG_35279.jpg
IMG_35267.jpg
IMG_35246.jpg
IMG_35236.jpg
IMG_35224.jpg
IMG_35215.jpg
IMG_35204.jpg
IMG_35194.jpg
IMG_35186.jpg

Here's a little photo update of the baby, who is farthest along in flowering. My 7x scope isn't really enough to see the tri's clearly so i'm workin on gettin a better one. She looks great to me, not sure how long to anticipate the rest of her flowering but it smells SO fruity and delicious when you're up close to it.

The only thing i've noticed is that there are A LOT of ants hangin out nearby in the soil. I know there were lots of ants prior to planting, just not sure if there's any meaning behind them, or just that I invaded their turf. They dont seem to climb the plants but they do love the "mulch" I threw out there, which is the old bedding for my pet tortoise(coconut husk). I will take some pictures of the big girls today since they're starting to flower more and its really nice lookin so far.

Also, I occasionally throw my used coffee grinds into the soil in the area, but its relatively small quantities. Maybe it helps? Certainly doesn't seem to be hurting!
IMG_070329.JPG
IMG_070241.JPG
IMG_070133.JPG

Wanted to get some updated pics in. The big girl is really lookin nice, the pistils are purple and i'm excited to see how they will look when more mature.

I also have a couple pics of the plant I tried to do some LST to, it's slightly behind the big one so the flowers are less developed.

The baby is almost ready I think, but I want to give it at least 24 more hours to dry out since I watered very lightly this morning. Maybe tomorrow morning or the following morning i'll get her washed and ready to hang up. Between a bad rain storm and some wind theres a lot of specks of dirt on the bud of the little baby, so after reading about Doc Buds' bud washing technique I thought i'd give that a whirl, since this small plant that is very low to the ground is the only one that was really affected by the dirt.

Do any of these plants look familiar to anyone?
Do they look like they're all the same strain?
Do any of them look close to ready for harvest?
Is there anything noticable that i'm doing wrong, or could be doing better?

My goal was just to have a successful organic grow for the first time, since the 2 prior years I tried growing I used things like miracle-gro and whatever else was layin around my parents house. I will say I kinda wanted to have ganja trees instead of little potted plants or anything. I felt like I wanted to see the plant grow the way it would without much human intervention, but I wanted to give it at least the opportunity to survive in what is possibly a climate very different from where it originated(50% chance it is from Jamaica). I'd like to try to get the best yield, but I don't want to compromise my general strategy(which was kinda whimsical) to only use what I already had available to me. I'm pretty broke so being resourceful goes a long way.

I started out with some organic potting soil, and eventually dug them into the ground which is naturally sandy and has some clay.

I have a 10x loupe that I use to look at the trichomes and there's a couple amber ones scattered around on the smallest plant, but i'd certainly like to hear anyone elses opinion on when to harvest. Even though this is technically my 3rd grow, I still consider myself quite an amateur, since it's been so long since my last grow and it's my first organic grow.

Edit: Not sure why many of these came out sideways, sorry for the head tilt.
IMG_070329.JPG
IMG_070629.JPG
IMG_071031.JPG
IMG_071130.JPG
IMG_070727.JPG
IMG_070439.JPG
IMG_070534.JPG
IMG_070833.JPG
IMG_071433.JPG
IMG_071734.JPG
IMG_072127.JPG
IMG_072234.JPG
IMG_072333.JPG
IMG_072632.JPG
IMG_072434.JPG
IMG_072730.JPG
IMG_072529.JPG
IMG_072834.JPG
IMG_072936.JPG
IMG_073030.JPG
IMG_073129.JPG
IMG_073238.JPG
IMG_073335.JPG
IMG_073430.JPG
IMG_073532.JPG
IMG_073626.JPG
IMG_073934.JPG

The plants look wonderful. I'm a outdoor grower as well. 1st time. I also added nothing but tap water & sunlight. True organic. I have no idea what the strain is but she's a Sativa. Thought I'd share her with the Post I don't have near as many as you lol. Here's to a bountiful harvest friend! :goodjob: :lot-o-toke::passitleft:

IMG_20150929_154911132.jpg

Back
Top Bottom