My plant isnt growing

Jinx420

Well i think 5 to 6 plants died on me in the past couple weeks. I dunno what is going on. I germinate the seeds till they are all broken then i planted them into dixy cups. I waterd it when eva it was needed it had sun.

They get at a good height like 5 inches maby 6. They just get like wicked wicked skinny with no leaves whats so ever. The top barly growz. Whats my problem? im mad lit if you can tell ;)

the roots probly dont have enough room in those dixie cups. i like clear containers cause you can see when the roots get too big and then transplant into a larger pot. just dont transplant too much cause it stresses em.

Jinx420 said:
Well i think 5 to 6 plants died on me in the past couple weeks. I dunno what is going on. I germinate the seeds till they are all broken then i planted them into dixy cups. I waterd it when eva it was needed it had sun.

They get at a good height like 5 inches maby 6. They just get like wicked wicked skinny with no leaves whats so ever. The top barly growz. Whats my problem? im mad lit if you can tell ;)
ive had about the same amount of plants die on me also this season. I figured that I have not been giving them enough of a challenge. Cause they are enclosed and get no wind. The wind helps the stem grow strong to support the top of the plant. I think that my plants where too top heavy and the bottom did not have enough strenght to support the rest of it. Ive saved two, with crutches (I happened to catch them when they bent over). So the stems got stronger and now they are growing Okay. I have to wait and see if they break some more. Ill be praying to the Ganja gods for you and me.

Back
Top Bottom