Mid Grow Emergency Please Help

madz

Well it looks like my plant is starting to die, the leafs are going brown and going dry. I recently found out that my plant was root bound, after repoting. So i repoted it today and waterd it with its first ever dose of fertilizer (bio grow) only a small amount about half the size of a coke bottle cap diluted in 1liter of water does that sound right, or is to to early to use ferts? I hope that now she's in a new pot with some new nutrients she gets better, she is my baby and dont want her to die. Any Advice would be really appreciated :peace:

Here is my set up:

Lights: 250 CFL Blue spectrum (Veg).
Light Cycle: 18/6.
Soil: Biobiz All mix.
Pot size: 3 Gallon
Grow time: 10 Days
Water PH: 6
Temperature: 92f (doesnt feel that hot, but cant seem to lower it?
Humidty: 38

Pic was befor i repoted it:
DSC_0153.jpg

:rollit:

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

I'm looking for ya', seen that before :
.... on that post scroll down to:
Magnesium (Mg) - Micronutrient and Mobile Element

Magnesium helps supports healthy veins while keeping a healthy leaf production and its structure. Magnesium is significant for chlorophyll-production and enzyme break downs. Magnesium which must be present in relatively large quantities for the plant to survive, but yet not to much to where it will cause the plant to show a toxicity.

Magnesium is one of the easiest deficiencies to tell… the green veins along with the yellowness of the entire surrounding leave is a dead giveaway, but sometimes that’s not always the case here. In case you have one of those where it doesn’t show the green veins, sometimes leaf tips and edges may discolour and curl upward.

were your tops ever real light green almost yellow? thats usually a sign of the beginning of Mg deficiency. As they grow out the area in between the veins on the leaf eventually die off and turn brown similar to what you have going on.

Unless this happened over night after a feeding then I suspect over feeding. But if its long slow and gradual then you may have a deficiencly caused by a number of possibilities.

1st:

verify you pH is correct. 6.5 for soil + or - .2
this is the runoff not what you are putting in.

2nd:

verify you are not over feeding in dose or frequency
If you suspect this then flush that soil out and run straight water.

3rd:

If you are using RO filtered water then you need to make up for some of the elements the filtering process is removing ie calcium/ magnesium/iron...

add a teaspoon of Epsom salt to your water or look into cal-mag supplementation.

4th:

verify you are not over feeding any mineral supplements that may be causing other elements to be locked out.

were your tops ever real light green almost yellow? thats usually a sign of the beginning of Mg deficiency. As they grow out the area in between the veins on the leaf eventually die off and turn brown similar to what you have going on.

Unless this happened over night after a feeding then I suspect over feeding. But if its long slow and gradual then you may have a deficiencly caused by a number of possibilities.

1st:

verify you pH is correct. 6.5 for soil + or - .2
this is the runoff not what you are putting in.

2nd:

verify you are not over feeding in dose or frequency
If you suspect this then flush that soil out and run straight water.

3rd:

If you are using RO filtered water then you need to make up for some of the elements the filtering process is removing ie calcium/ magnesium/iron...

add a teaspoon of Epsom salt to your water or look into cal-mag supplementation.

4th:

verify you are not over feeding any mineral supplements that may be causing other elements to be locked out.

1. I have no way of checking the PH of my soil, i dont have one of those metal stakes that you stick into the ground, do you know where i can buy one from? Anyway the PH of the water combined with the ferts is around 6.

2. I have only just started feeding, and it seems to be helping new growth.

3. I am not useing RO filtered. Just Spring water thet i brought from the shop, i tested the ph and its at 6 which is better then the old tap water i was useing which at a PH of 8.

Back
Top Bottom