Help!

Bigtone13

Any idea why this went from beautiful to ugly and dying looking????

I read a bunch of stuff before I found this site. I’ve already removed it from pot, cleaned out soil, repotted in new pot with new soil.

What’s going on!?!? It’s not dry. Just sad. Any advice would be greatly appreciate
97DC4947-BDC6-4FD3-A9E6-483B06CB101B.jpeg

Attachments

• 0E424040-C848-46BD-8190-A644C3972CC5.jpeg
    0E424040-C848-46BD-8190-A644C3972CC5.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 38
Also is odd cause the other plants on deck (I know different) are fine. The roots were good looking. The leaves aren’t dry. They look like old spinach hahaha. I’m so mad. All this time was doing great

Let it dry out it may bounce back but right now the roots are being deprived of oxygen. If you can put a fan blowing across the top of the pot it may speed things up.

You may only want to water every 3-4 days, don't worry just hang out on the Magazine and get to know some of the regulars and your future grows will be much easier. Here's some info on starting a new grow journal.

Journals in Progress

Yer do what pennywise said bro. Maybe get like a chopstick or something and push some holes down into the soil. Should help a bit aswell :) the rain was getting to my girls aswell so they are indoors for the end of their life

Back
Top Bottom