My plants

Budboy this advice is golden take heed and write that down!

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello Lootz, hey I'm gona be doing the switch on Monday to flower. Wrote stuff down but not ph. I wanna get it right. My ph is at 7.0 now.
What do you suggest I lower it to? I'm using coco growing them with nutes and was told I should lower it.
Also would you take clones now? Sorry so many questions... Thanks Lootznboots!

Hello Lootz, hey I'm gona be doing the switch on Monday to flower. Wrote stuff down but not ph. I wanna get it right. My ph is at 7.0 now.
What do you suggest I lower it to? I'm using coco growing them with nutes and was told I should lower it.
Also would you take clones now? Sorry so many questions... Thanks Lootznboots!

Personally i prefer to take clones in veg

Tho the plant im growing now was taken n flower.

Ive never grown in coco but yes you do want to lower your ph a little bit.

Ph down works very well its very strong.

If you dont want to buy it or cant get it right away, ive used lemon juice to lower the ph in a pinch.

What nutes are you using again?
And how are you testing ph?
I ask because usually after i mix a batch of nutes i have to raise the ph back into range now lower it more.

Personally i prefer to take clones in veg

Tho the plant im growing now was taken n flower.

Ive never grown in coco but yes you do want to lower your ph a little bit.

Ph down works very well its very strong.

If you dont want to buy it or cant get it right away, ive used lemon juice to lower the ph in a pinch.

What nutes are you using again?
And how are you testing ph?
I ask because usually after i mix a batch of nutes i have to raise the ph back into range now lower it more.

Thanks Lootz, I'm using the a/b canna with some cal mag, mamouth p, and the amino treatment...etc, I just bought a digital ph meter were you stick in the soil/ water, a decent one. With the nutes mixed it is still at 7.0 so 6.2-6.5 should be good? I am gona buy some lowering ph stuff then..Thanks again Lootznboots!

Thanks Lootz, I'm using the a/b canna with some cal mag, mamouth p, and the amino treatment...etc, I just bought a digital ph meter were you stick in the soil/ water, a decent one. With the nutes mixed it is still at 7.0 so 6.2-6.5 should be good? I am gona buy some lowering ph stuff then..Thanks again Lootznboots!
Hmm thats interesting. I've never used those nutes. But i woulda thought youd have to do more raising than anything. Good to know.

Just a tip when you ph use very little at a time it doesnt take much at all!

You dont want to mix up a batch of nutes lower it too much then get in the back and forth battle of trying to adjust the ph up again.

At that point i scrap the nutes and start over lol

You sound like you have a good plan set tho and your right on track i think you know what your plants need without me telling you.

Good job!

Ha, lol your funny, maybe just a little lemon juice then since it's been this way the whole grow so far. So how much you say with that?, still .

dont the nutes come with a ph advise on the bottle ... ?
and yes beware ph down ... takes a few (2-3) drops per liter to drop from 8.5 to 6.5 ...

pt

Ha, lol your funny, maybe just a little lemon juice then since it's been this way the whole grow so far. So how much you say with that?, still .
Dont let that discourage you from using ph down!
The same thing could happen probably more so using lemon juice lol

If you can afford it get a bottle of ph up and down.
Once youve done it a couple times you can kinda gauge just how much youll need for whatever solution your trying to raise or lower.

Usually with ph down it takes a drop to move the ph a whole number whereas with ph up it could take 5 ml to move it the same amount.

Its one of those things your gonna have to learn and do at some point might as well be now lol

you know the fun part of our hobby ?
we can decide for ourselves how steep we want the learning curve to be!
the best thing i ever did was joining this forum it realy radiates the atmosphere of ppl wanting to share the lessons they learned the hard way to prevent ppl to make the same mistakes and thus making newer growers more succesfull, faster

pt

you know the fun part of our hobby ?
we can decide for ourselves how steep we want the learning curve to be!
the best thing i ever did was joining this forum it realy radiates the atmosphere of ppl wanting to share the lessons they learned the hard way to prevent ppl to make the same mistakes and thus making newer growers more succesfull, faster

pt
That is how i see it.

I also look at it as giving back or paying it forward.

When i first started i had so many questions and alot of people stepped up and either gave me advice or reading their journals helped me better understand my own situation.

Plus the more you learn the faster you learn the faster you can help us learn together at the same speed if that makes any sense..

Man i love growin my own pot lol

Man i love growin my own pot lol

this plant saved my life ... i was addicted on coke for 5 years and i was on the brink of loosing everything i had (wife/kid/house/job)
I started smoking and eventually growing and my craving for coke started to fade ... at first 1 day intermezzo then 2, 3 , a week and since then i have never looked back its over a year now and i still get better every day !!!

How is that for a gateway-theory? pun intended !!!

Sometimes this makes me wanna punch them gatewaydrug-haters in the face as they cause alot of countries to keep it illegal or at very best shady and by extention deny alot of ppl of a proper life without all them chemical meds that hurt more then do good. mainly it just makes me sad!

pt

this plant saved my life ... i was addicted on coke for 5 years and i was on the brink of loosing everything i had (wife/kid/house/job)
I started smoking and eventually growing and my craving for coke started to fade ... at first 1 day intermezzo then 2, 3 , a week and since then i have never looked back its over a year now and i still get better every day !!!

How is that for a gateway-theory? pun intended !!!

Sometimes this makes me wanna punch them gatewaydrug-haters in the face as they cause alot of countries to keep it illegal or at very best shady and by extention deny alot of ppl of a proper life without all them chemical meds that hurt more then do good. mainly it just makes me sad!

pt

They almost did me in also that is gateway drugs. POT did help me out. I'm clean from street drugs now for 2yrs. And love my smoke! Thanks again everyone....✌️

I never had issues with harder drugs but I smoked so much weed for a few years it nearly cost me everything too. I dont really plan to smoke much of my grow, more cook with it or give it to mates.

To be honest I just love growing, its so scientific and fun and rewarding, but for some reason growing tomatoes doesnt seem as much fun :p

How are they doing?

Hey Lootznboots, they are doing great. 1more day will be 6weeks of veg.
I thought to ask you if you think I should switch now. Tell ya what I will post a pic tomorrow as I think they are ready. I took a pic today showing them just a little. But .time and will be back with some pics tomorrow....✌️

Hello everyone, just a update on my plants! Well 1 more week is done in veg.
So that makes 6weeks in veg and I'm ready to switch when I get home from work.
You can see by the first pic here was 1 week ago, and they filled out nicely in a week. Still don't know the strain but looking good and hopefully I'll have a female or 2.

Thanks for the advice from everyone here on 420 as this is my first grow!...✌️
420-magazine-mobile1130573686.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1317595131.jpg

Hello everyone, just a update on my plants! Well 1 more week is done in veg.
So that makes 6weeks in veg and I'm ready to switch when I get home from work.
You can see by the first pic here was 1 week ago, and they filled out nicely in a week. Still don't know the strain but looking good and hopefully I'll have a female or 2.

Thanks for the advice from everyone here on 420 as this is my first grow!...✌️
420-magazine-mobile1130573686.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1317595131.jpg
Oh yea your ready to flip!
Hang on its about to get crazy in there!

Im really hoping you get all fems.

To me in my experience and this IS NOT ALWAYS TRUE! but if it was my garden looking at them id guess i had females from the way their growing...

Are you noticing any preflowers at the base of the branch?

At 6 weeks of veg as mature as they are you mah be able to tell if their female now...

They look very healthy lush and green your doing an amazing job! You nailed the scrog!

Just make sure to keep tucking especially the ones in the back keep bringing them to the level of the little one as much as you can keep tucking until the about midway through the stretch

Thanks Lootznboots, it does look a little like preflowers on the back ones. But no male sacks on none of them either.
Hey you were right on with the scrog, so a big Thank-You bro...✌️

Oh yea your ready to flip!
Hang on its about to get crazy in there!

Im really hoping you get all fems.

To me in my experience and this IS NOT ALWAYS TRUE! but if it was my garden looking at them id guess i had females from the way their growing...

Are you noticing any preflowers at the base of the branch?

At 6 weeks of veg as mature as they are you mah be able to tell if their female now...

They look very healthy lush and green your doing an amazing job! You nailed the scrog!

Just make sure to keep tucking especially the ones in the back keep bringing them to the level of the little one as much as you can keep tucking until the about midway through the stretch

420-magazine-mobile501641705.jpg
420-magazine-mobile118965477.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1533516037.jpg
A few more pics before I switch to flower.

I noticed today the difference in colors on the stems. One has more purple to it so I believe I have 3 different plants.
Also I really don't know if they are females or not. Any thoughts are welcome. Thanks....✌️

Back
Top Bottom