My take on Green Bastard's vert grow

Hey brothers good day, Im blooming 34 under 2000 w on a mover. Its only two weeks into 12/12 but I think im gonna give you a run.. Wish me luck
25314.JPG
25013.JPG

Hey, are we comparing apples to oranges? Cause you have more plants, more light.. and it looks like your not in dirt, but not sure. If your looking to do what i do you will need less plants and less light.. just stating the obvious here... so no you will not give me a run.:;):

a thousand pardons brother , didnt meen to offend :peace: btw its two tables 2000w each 80 plants total and ill pull 25 lbs. dried when its done....... with greenest regards:Namaste: and the grow medium is hydroton, dirt, gravel, river stones, red lava rocks, and verm/perlite.....

Absolutely gorgeous im a new mmj patient and i would rather grow my own im currently growing hydroponically with a 600 ewatt light wat would b my best option i live in boston nd am a new patient if u have any advice id be happy to listen . It just seems like ur about the cause and ur garden looks pretty ingenius

hi akkush47! thanks for the support, was nice reading your post. You might not even be back to read this.. when you asked what's your best option in-regards to what? If you have some questions just ask, i'm still new at this but i've managed to produce cannabis far superior to what i was buying for years. cheers

Back
Top Bottom