My trainer

closetop

This thing is starting to throw colas everywhere and is permanently lst in. Certain places. Does this look crazy or wat any ideas of wat a plant like this will yield in 2 more months?

420-magazine-mobile1142494727.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1242142788.jpg

I started this one when I learned to grow thinking I should build it a trellice just want to see some opinions this is a today pic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh shit now wat look wat we did lol do I leave it or tape it it split it's main stalk in 2

420-magazine-mobile1347408131.jpg

Best I could come up with

Im no expert but Ive read to tape it. Tape her good and leave her alone. Dont check it, remove tape etc... Hopefully she bounces back for you.

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

Hey brother I grow like u do have for over twenty years. What u did was bad for her for real. U tried to bend her to much. Put a coat hanger underneath of the top of her and push her back up till she's as close as she can get to normal. Get some rooting gel for her spread it all over the wound . Do not spare any. No listen brother pile up dirt around the break. Pack it tight and just moisten it up. Every day with a spray bottle. In a week or so if u push some dirt back you'll see roots coming out of the break. Your plant is able to be saved. If it's close to the bottom it can usually be saved this way.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

Ya I'm not to worried my girl did it by accident we took lst off the break is right at the to so we're gonna let it heal and trellice it to prevent stress I'm inducing flower tomorrow on my girls

Pray for her that is one pretty plant I hope she lives

I cracked my main stalk at first top at the V. I used zip ties and duct tape, the most important thing to it is to keep it moist any way possible. If it dries out it's dead.

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Zip ties and duct tape lol I'll let her go if she lives she lives I have a clone of it lessons learned we weren't aware tht could happen thanks for all the help

Update lol I zip tied it's ass diagonally so it won't be able to pull too far apart but enough looseness for stalk to grow a bit I decided to flower whole main setup tonight at 7pm

Back
Top Bottom