Name is Yain

Yainderidoo

Hi, I was a medical cannabis user untill recently. I live in Fryslân. I had to stop using my Medicine because of tests they can do with us here in holland (Fryslân is province of holland) The things they can do with us after such tests is scaring me that much that i had to stop.... I'm Autistic btw....so everything has to be right for me. I was looking for news about Mark 'Smoking Moose' Heinrich. Sadly I just found that he is no longer with us and that he passed away.

Hi, I was a medical cannabis user untill recently. I live in Fryslân. I had to stop using my Medicine because of tests they can do with us here in holland (Fryslân is province of holland) The things they can do with us after such tests is scaring me that much that i had to stop.... I'm Autistic btw....so everything has to be right for me. I was looking for news about Mark 'Smoking Moose' Heinrich. Sadly I just found that he is no longer with us and that he passed away.
Welcome to our village :welcome:

Sorry about your medication situation. I can't imagine being under such scrutiny about what you do to yourself, but it does happen in much of the world now.

I hope you can come here and be part of our group. We are a friendly bunch.....

Sorry about the bad news of Mr. Heinrich.

I too would like to welcome you to this great sharing and friendly forum. Read through some post and sub forums you mat be able to find some ideas or lessons from others with the same legal and medical issues
Most of all WELCOME HOME

Back
Top Bottom