Need a Laugh?...Check out this DEA BS!

ntezbngggreen

Just perusing the Drug Enforcement Agency website, "Ground Zero" for anti-marijuana propaganda.
The DEA has a lengthy article stating their position on medical mj and the majority of the "evidence" astounds in its ignorance. One prime example below.

The legalization movement is not simply a harmless academic exercise. The mortal danger of thinking that marijuana is "medicine" was graphically illustrated by a story from California. In the spring of 2004, Irma Perez was "in the throes of her first experience with the drug ecstasy" when, after taking one ecstasy tablet, she became ill and told friends that she felt like she was "going to die." Two teenage acquaintances did not seek medical care and instead tried to get Perez to smoke marijuana. When that failed due to her seizures, the friends tried to force-feed marijuana leaves to her, "apparently because [they] knew that drug is sometimes used to treat cancer patients." Irma Perez lost consciousness and died a few days later when she was taken off life support. She was 14 years old.

Where do I begin? First look at the wording. "Mortal danger", "in the throes",
and "going to die" all refer to MDMA, negative reaction to MDMA or the idiots this girl was with.
The DEA does its best trying to equate Larry and Curley with the medical mj movement. The only movement these two should be associated with is a....you know where I'm headed.
A few other notes....The girl's first time with MDMA.. she was 14 but drug ignorance played a major factor in her death. Many reading this piece could easily and mistakenly associate her "seizures" with cannabis use.

One last thing.....some "friends"! Leaves? Use of that word bluntly shows the "firm" grasp the DEA has on cannabis.

For additional amusement please take a look at the document in its entirety at https://www.usdoj.gov/dea/marijuana_position.html. A real hunk of shit.

Thats just plain fuckin bullshit...i hate how the government tries every way they can to provide false information about marijuana and other drugs....and not to mention that the ecstasy pill most likely wasn't PURE ecstasy if she died from first use....it probably was mixed with PMA or another harsh drug

wow while that story is very sad, the purity of the ectasy should be the main target, not marijuana.

I actually agree with most parts of the dea's position.

if she was taking ex she should of got something to fucking drink that shit dehydrates the hell out of you and the weed probably just made the dehydration worse she should of got some fucking orange juice not to mention a 14 year old should mess with ex anyways

I dont know, thats why i dont fuck around with that shit ... obviously they are trying to blame the marijuana for making her die ... > But theres no way in hell the X made her die, or taking her off life support, it must have been the marijuana. (<-sarcasm)

WOW her friends were retarded if that was true. She's having seizures because of X, so you force-feed her pot because you know it's used to "help cancer patients"??? How the hell does that make POT dangerous? They could have fed her a bunch of perscriptions, and killed her flat-out.

hossua34 said:
WOW her friends were retarded if that was true. She's having seizures because of X, so you force-feed her pot because you know it's used to "help cancer patients"??? How the hell does that make POT dangerous? They could have fed her a bunch of perscriptions, and killed her flat-out.

ya that immediately reminded me of how they blamed marylin manson and video games for columbine, just a bunch of pathetic excuses for to cover their own asses and not accept responsibility

The same mentality could be used to condem aspirin. Her friends heard that aspirin is medicine so they gave her some and it didn't help. Make aspirin illegal.

Back
Top Bottom