Need advice @90 days flowering, random seed

twisted2

Hi everyone..
I've had 6 plants 12-12 from the start (random seeds), they all took 3 weeks to show sex,
5 of them were pulled off around their 60-70 days of flower, i went by colour of trichomes.
Now i have left 1 plant which is today 90 days in flower, and her trichomes are mostly milky,
i've seen only a couple of amber for the last few days.
She is in a small pot cca 1L, and i didnt feed her for a month, beacuse i thought she
would be ready before.
But now i am thinking maybe i should give her one last feeding and then flush after 3-5 days,
and 2 more days so the soil dries out and chop.
What do you think should i do it or should i just leave her like this? Thanks for any advice.
:peacetwo:
WP_20150321_008.jpg

WP_20150321_013.jpg
WP_20150321_019.jpg

Hi closetoorganic, thanks for reply.
Yeah, this is the only one having problems with finishing. Actually she was really slow at everything, she started showing trichs at week 6 to 7. This week her fan leaves started yellowing and drying out so i thought she might be ready soon, she also threw a few bananas which i removed, but i still keep checking every day.
There were some light leaks, but it was also really small and not directly on the plant(s). Maybe it affected her more.
What do you suggest me to do then, no feeding, and let her finish?

nah no more nutes but water wont hurt if you are going on with her
pretty gnarly looking and either way you have success
well done
take care and good luck

Hi closetoorganic, thanks for reply.
Yeah, this is the only one having problems with finishing. Actually she was really slow at everything, she started showing trichs at week 6 to 7. This week her fan leaves started yellowing and drying out so i thought she might be ready soon, she also threw a few bananas which i removed, but i still keep checking every day.
There were some light leaks, but it was also really small and not directly on the plant(s). Maybe it affected her more.
What do you suggest me to do then, no feeding, and let her finish?

Yep I wouldnt feed like yuyo suggested.You do have a lot of buds already and I think it will keep on going like this even with water only. I just chopped these clones of a new strain for me at 2 weeks apart.The first one started foxtailing and I thought it would add worthy weight.It kept pistiling out at the tops of the skinny foxtails
daves_02226.JPG

I dont think there was worthy enough extra for me and the left one at 8 weeks looked to be starting out that so I cut them both together.You dont want leaves growing now just the calyxes swelling up. Since yours has thrown a few nanners already I think she is ready

Back
Top Bottom