need advice when I flip to 12/12

BigSmoker1275

I will be fliping to 12/12 in about two weeks and was wondering if I should start small dose of flowering nutes before I flip also should I do a flush?

I will be fliping to 12/12 in about two weeks and was wondering if I should start small dose of flowering nutes before I flip also should I do a flush?

Some people flushed it's plants right before flipping to 12/12. I think that happens when you use a lot of nutes (specially high in N, that is needed more in veg than in flowering) and wanna clean the medium.

Personally I do not flush, I keep feeding the plant with veg nutes for 1 or 2 weeks after flip, while I increase flowering nutes, I decrease veggie ones.
This never created me any problem.

I grow autos and the main reason I flush before starting with flower feed is cause I dont water till runoff and the soil might get a little dirty.

I can see why! I have followed the back of the dyna grow to the tee and also started at low dose in the beginning even when other growers stated not to and I have seen awesome growth for my first run. I'm actually thinking about buying their product pro-tekt and add it yo my next run. Dyna grow has been a good product for me.

Back
Top Bottom