When to flip

Welcome Johnny49 to420 magazine! Let’s get you started . Below on my post is a link for new members. It has frequently asked questions, post it there with some pics and watch the replies . For me it’s 4-6 weeks and depends on how tall .

I've flipped at 8 weeks and I've flipped at 4.
I just flipped at just over 8 weeks and I have a clone with it, that I did not want to kill (I'm weak) and did not want to disrupt my "schedule" so left it in there and it's barely had good full leaves for 2 weeks. It will bud fine; it'll be just a small one.
If you know how it will grow after the flip, I'd let it veg until you are at the point where the subsequent growth fills the tent nicely.
Otherwise, the 1/3 suggestion in a previous post is a great rule of thumb.
Personally, if I would want weed 8 weeks or however long the flowering time is from now; I would flip-em. Quantity be damned!

Depends upon a few things. What strain, how much room you have to work with and what size plant you want, are all considerations.
Something like a sativa leaning Sour Diesel will have to be flipped way before something like a small indica will.

What are you growing?

Back
Top Bottom