Need help, browing from the edge inwards

genival

Hi, I have a problem that i cannot seem to solve. It pops up with all strains about the 2-3 weeks of flowering. It starts close to the top, about 10 inches from top close to the light then starts browing from the edges inwards. It then starts spreading to other leaves even on the back side far from the light. I am using floranova bloom,, floralicious plus, koolbloon liguid and cal mag. My ppm is about 500 and pk 60-6.2. I will try to post pics tomorrow. Please help!!!

Pictures will help a lot as Paddy mentioned.

pH in hydro/coco should be 5.7-5.8

Floralicious Plus is pretty strong, but liquid Kool Bloom is stronger, how much of each are you putting in a gallon?

Flora Nova Bloom per gallon?
Floralicious Plus per gallon?
Liquid Kool Bloom per gallon?

Tap water or RO water? If tap, starting ppm of water source.

Sounds like nute burn, but would need pictures to confirm. The other possibility is a deficiency, but again would need pictures to confirm. If it is a deficiency, with the new growth effected it would be a non mobile element. So take a look at the right side of this picture to see if anything resembles your plant leafs.

plant105.jpg

I forgot to write before i am using coco coir 75% x 25% perlite. I was mixing per gallor of tap water 4ml floranova bloom + 1ml floralicious plus + 2ml koolbloom liquid + 2ml calimagic. that mix would put me at 800ppm then i would water down to 500ppm. I am now mixing 80ppm tap water + 120mmp calimagic that puts me at 200ppm. Then i added 400ppm of floranova bloom. My nutrient mix is now only bloom + calimagic ate 600ppm. PH 5.8. Can anyone please look at the pictues and let me know what they think, any help would be greatly apreciated. Thanks
3 weeks flowering
DSC043354.JPG

DSC043334.JPG

DSC043304.JPG

DSC043294.JPG

DSC043284.JPG

DSC043265.JPG

DSC043246.JPG

4 weeks flowering
DSC043324.JPG

Look like a phosphorus deff
:goodjob: