Need help diagnosing nute deficiency

Gitane

Indica Hybrid (Pluto) Week 4 flowering in 15 gal soil (premium organic planting mix)
Using Earth Juice 5 bottle line; Yellowing first appeared on outer edges of leaves 2 weeks ago. I've given it additional Meta K an Micro blast(1 tsp each/gal.) Adjust PH water to apprx 6.2
Yellowing is still progressing. No interveinal yellowing. Magnesium deficiency? Potassium? Iron? Do I add more of these nutrients? At what concentration
Any advise appreciated.
Thanks

IMG_141517.JPG

IMG_141322.JPG

Re: Need help diagnosing nut. deficiency

I would try a good flushing to start and keep it simple with one quarter of fert you are using. for a couple of weeks than half strength. I would think your soil was good enought for four weeks to start. My 2 gal. plant pots work well for me and space for a small closet grow. keeping my lights away from that burn.

Lightly flush and cease the use of any nutrients. Check your PH and if all is good start them back on 25% nutrient strength after a week or so of watering pure water. There may not be much of a need for fertilizing if theres still enough residual left in the soil after a light flushing. Ya never know though. What works the best for me in a situation like this is STOP doing everything except watering and give them a week, watch them and go from there. I do think this is some form of overdose/burn from excess nutrients.

Your plant is expressing a Mg deficit from over fertilizing. One should always check run-off in soil and ascertain whether your ph has dropped? In this case, your ph in the root-zone is low, probably well below a ph for optimal growing. The first deficit to show are Mg and Ca. Follow previous advise from members, and check out this chart. https://boards.cannabis.com/attachm...sted-leaves-some-tips-curled-down-phchart.jpg Notice how the chart reveals a low end deficit when ph drops to 6.4

thanks. PH on tap water is 7.0. Will that raise the PH level of the root zone?

I've helped some folks with the root-zone ph was so low that it didn't matter how much water they run through @ 7ph, it simply wouldn't help. Some folks over fertilize and never check their run-off, then, find it's too late when they notice the damage.

Back
Top Bottom