need help fast

TheRza

ok now that i got your attention i got another plant i kept this plant in veg for along time about 2-3 months well its over 4 feet tall and i switched it to 12/12 now i see more leaves growing and it has a weak stinch to it but like if you move the plant or even shake it you can barley smell it. It has a weak stinch to it. And it is also growing little white hairs on it. i got a 400 what light has this box on top of light and it hums should i keep light on its side facing up or should i put it above? i was wonder also since it has like 7 fan leaves on the very top of plant then when u move down more it goes 4-5 leaves and towards bottem its 3 leaves oh yea one more thing some of the bottom leaves and dry and burnt... so that would be because of leave burnt but the very top of plant those leaves didnt burn. :allgood:

So what is your actual question. what kinda light is it? Hps those have to be like 16 inches away from the plant. you also want the light above it so the whole plant gets light. where are you growin this plant because that plant once done flowerin is going to be like 8 foot tall once done.. you questions were not very clear.. what about the leave yes they start out at the bottom 1,3,5,7,9,13 they can get alot of leave as they get older and bigger

Yeah light goes above, leaves just die(especially at the bottom), number of fingers to the leaf is irrevelent. And like b420 said that is going to be a huge plant, do you have room?

sorry was really stoned when i wrote that. Its in my closet im really stupid becuase parents are totally agaisnt weed and has caught me before but i do not learn i have to take this plant in and outside everyday i watch it for 12 hours a day no one is taking this plant away from me i was thinkin bout making a really big fuckin hole on side of my house i have alot of bushes and trees so i would take outside for it to get light. and its a big light it says sylvania or something on bulb you think if i dug a hole like 5 feet or so? would be hard work but well worth it this plant is fuckin smelling hella now its not a male its for sure female i was thinking bout selling this plant but im going to harvest sooo much weed and it smells like skunk my mom destroyed my other one only because i left my room all day went to buddies house now i sit at home till plant is done im sorry if you guys cant understand me right now im in a hurry i have to get back into my room and watch my baby ; )

u are interupting the 12/12 light cycle u can mess the plant up and if u dig a 5 foot hole and u have tons of trees and bushes around it .. those might block alot of light..wont your parent notice a 5 foot hole . how much do u think u are going to harvest probally no more than 2 Os and is it worht the hassle wiht the parent :hmmmm:

well i have a light and no parents dont goto to the side of my house much they stay in the front rooms

Yet another person with a low opinion of the intelligence of parents. Parents aren't stupid. When that plant gets hit by the summer sun, nobody will miss the smell. If you honestly think that your parents won't find out you're fooling yourself, especially seeing as they have already busted you before.

dude it isnt summer no more and ill just grow it in my atic it will smell i know this but its not like there ganna think im growing in the atic + they smell weed everyday on me and well outside as well

Back
Top Bottom