Need help for holidays please

Milon

Hi everybody,
First, forgive my english.
I Need some help because i have a problem. For the First time in my life i visit your great country. I am in Washington state for one week and go to Portland meet a friend for one month and i need great medical cannabis. I bought 11 differents strains in 3 shops (uncle ike, cannabis city, ganja madness) in Seattle. It was very bad, all in the garbage! Haze hybrides are not Haze crossing, curring is bad, 90% are from hydroponic method, <20% thc have 5% thc effect lol...
I am very disappointed. I Know USA is the country of great cannabis. But is it normal the legal shop are so bad or i went to the wrong shop ? Cannabis is one of my hobby and i am a user and a grower for a long time so can you please say me how to get great and true organic cannabis in Washington and Oregon.
Thank you for reading me and be sure i enjoy and respect your country.

Ps: if the thread is in the wrong place please move it.

Re: Need help for hollydays please

Hi again guys,
Now i am in the beautiful Oregon. Really beautiful country and friendly people. I am Really happy !
OK speak about our lover plant. Once again it's bad but better than Washington. I don't understand, Oregon is one of the Land of new school cannabis. Great strains and hybrides come from Oregon but perfect flowers are not here. It's easy to understand: for have the great medical cannabis you Need more only 3 things: great genetic (seed), perfect grow and perfect curing. And we are lucky, cannabis is not difficult too grow. But ofcourse, like other things, better is work better is quality.
I went to differents dispensaries and i saw and smell lot of strains (in Oregon we can look and smell weed) and i bought 10 differents strains. Just good but not great. I don't understand how patients like the dispensaries ' weed!? The weed are 22,24%, 23%, 18% thc... But it's like 3% thc !!! When i Smoke a true great cannabis flower, the taste is really nice and effect are intense and long time(2,3,4hours) even if you are an everydays user. Here the effect is 10 min and not intense. Lol . For me it's definitly not good medical cannabis. All the shop and dispensaries are bad with sometimes one or two little good strains. It's like Amsterdam, 95% of coffeeshops are bullshits. But in US why people say nothing? I saw people was happy with their bad cannabis flower. I think it's like everywhere: a lot of people smoke, use or grow cannabis but maybe only 1 or 2 % are connoisseurs.
And last thing, legal shop and dispensaries don't have Bubble hash or ice-o-lator hash. Definitly bad.

Hi everybody,
I have finally found good flowers well cured in good dispensaries. With a very nice service, i am very happy. But i have to say it's not fantastic and it's pretty rare and difficult to find. They often have a lot of strains but only 2 or 3 are really good. And i found too waterworks hash but we can only buy if we are a patient.
Thank you for your attention.

Back
Top Bottom