Need Help - White Fungus Spots

tnash522

I bought some seeds from a mmj store. I was told they are (Romulan) they have been flowering 5 weeks. 1 out of 4 has white spots on the tops of the leaves one spot on each part of the leaves. There is zero damage to the bottom of the leaves anywhere on this plant. It looks healthy great flowering but i don't know what to do about if anything.

Will try later grandson down loaded something this weekend can not post pics. The spots are white and fuzzy. Eack leaf has what 7 fingers each finger has one white fuzzy spot on it.

Thanks for the help bro maybe I'll cut off one and put it in a baagge take it to th mmj store see if they can tell me.

Definitely sounds like Powdery Mildew.

When you say humidity is low, what number is that?

You'll need something to combat the problem as it can spread easily to all plants. You can also get SNS-244 and possibly use a paint brush to coat only the leaves, that way buds are not sprayed and burned.

20-30 day 40% night Cool this sns-244 can brush it on to slow it down. But my question is will this kill the flowering stage I'm in.

PM can spread to flowers, however it typically sticks to leaves, you don't want it on sugar leaves that are close the the bud. Really you don't want it anywhere at all.

Your plants will continue to flower out, and should be pretty much okay. I'd still advise getting something to fight the PM.

Cool thanks now I have one more question. This should not get to my mothers or is this a big cleaning job after they harvest.

The fungus spores can become airborne fairly easily. I would treat your mothers with SNS as well.

Pest and fungus is something growers have to learn to live with. Just how we learn to live with violence and theft. We lock our doors at night in order to prevent things from getting in, just how we should spray/treat our plants to prevent things from taking over. ;)

I am pretty sure I have the same problem. Could someone confirm this. The closest up photo is a MACRO
IMG_054416.JPG
IMG_054317.JPG

Back
Top Bottom