Need help with outdoor clone!

Ok first here are all my details.

Strain is- Red Diesel
Clone
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - 2nd week of flowering (growth is slow)
Bucket Size - 2 Gallon
OutDoor
Nutrients - None
Medium - MG
PH - Not sure
RH - Real humid

The problem im having is this one out of the bunch is looking very yellow. All my other ones are real dark green. Been treating them all the same. Not sure what the problem is here. What do your guys think??

blank_037.jpg

it looks like its needing nitrogen....also looks leggy for being outside...but that could be at optical illusion
If you using MG that takes a a long time to leach out. can you show pics of the others for a reference?

well i agree with pit, some plants can be variegated where as they are of different color, size or shape and are completely healthy. Some strains can also carry traits that respond differently to temps, high temps light color, low temp dark color. However, not all plants of the same strain will always respond to nutes the same, and using mg this one is probably the lemon of the crop. But hey who knows, the number of variables can be immeasurable, so good luck with your crop anyway.

I dont know. I been looking around on here and I think it might be a sulfur deficiency. The reason I say this is the new growth at the top was lime green/pale when it went out. The rest of her was fine. Now the whole clone is getting pale. Do you think thats the problem?

Back
Top Bottom