Need Help with Yellow Tips

BifterPower

:nicethread:Well hello there homies, long time reader, first time writer. All you guys seem really cool and helpfull so I thought I'd ask a few q's for you knowledgable folk.

I started my own grow just over a week ago with some feminised WW's that I got from the web. I am using a 125w CFL 6500k and 2 crappy 13w CFL's. I want to include a pic cause bit worried about the leaves curling in, but cant see where to attach.

I'm a stoned dumbass.

Checked and ph is about 6.5. think thats ok. been giving her pure mineral water and have tried not to over do it. only watered twice since germ (1 wk old now). wondering does she maybe need nutes already. the siol says it can sustain growth for up to 5 weeks though. leaves also slightly yellow at tips. maybe its too much stress. I am a newbee after all.

Very confused...........
Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

most soil feeds a seedling for up to three months but i usually start my feeding around 5 to 6 weeks. Do not over water and just give them a couple of weeks to get stable. A seedling becomes much more hardy or tuff after is 3 or 4 set of fans. just keep a close eye on them.

Oh and i am a stoned dumbass too. lol

hi Bifterpower, take a look at Marijuana Dr on google, it showes pictures of all our most common growing problems with the diagnosis underneath its wicked..
also take a look at Mr Green.. or Grow Dutch.. on u-tube... very enlightening, but dont froget you and i have a different climate to most, anyway good luck 4 now

Burnt leaf tips can mean you have overfertilized a bit. This usually will tell you the plants feeding threshold and is nothing to worry about so long as it does not get worse.

Pictures are always helpful in helping us help you. Whether you have overdone the ferts. or it is a deficiency of some sort is hard to diagnose without pictures. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom