Curling leaves. Please help!

BifterPower

Well hello there homies, long time reader, first time writer. All you guys seem really cool and helpfull so I thought I'd pick the brains of you knowledgable folk.

I started 1st grow just over a week ago with some feminised WW's that I got from the web. think i have problems already. She has 4 main leaves nad about 10 small ones so far but the bigger they get the more they curl down inwards towards the stem. dont look right.

I am using a 125w CFL 6500k and 2 crappy 13w CFL's. Growing in a closet by the way so temp is fairly constant.

Checked and ph is about 6.5. think thats ok. been giving her pure mineral water and have tried not to over do it. only watered twice since germ (1 wk old now). wondering does she maybe need nutes already. the soil says it can sustain growth for up to 5 weeks though. leaves also slightly yellow at tips. maybe its too much stress. Had to move because the missus doesn't approve. meant i changed from 24/0 to 18/6 2 days ago.

If more info needed for diagnosis let me know. I'll post a pic as soon as i can. Till then..........

Very confused
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

your and inspiration to me. all of you.

Re: Very First Grow: G13 Haze, White Widow & some bagseed

Well hello there homies, long time reader, first time writer. All you guys seem really cool and helpfull so I thought I'd pick the brains of you knowledgable folk.

I started 1st grow just over a week ago with some feminised WW's that I got from the web. think i have problems already. She has 4 main leaves nad about 10 small ones so far but the bigger they get the more they curl down inwards towards the stem. dont look right.

I am using a 125w CFL 6500k and 2 crappy 13w CFL's. Growing in a closet by the way so temp is fairly constant.

Checked and ph is about 6.5. think thats ok. been giving her pure mineral water and have tried not to over do it. only watered twice since germ (1 wk old now). wondering does she maybe need nutes already. the soil says it can sustain growth for up to 5 weeks though. leaves also slightly yellow at tips. maybe its too much stress. Had to move because the missus doesn't approve. meant i changed from 24/0 to 18/6 2 days ago.

If more info needed for diagnosis let me know. I'll post a pic as soon as i can. Till then..........

Very confused
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

your and inspiration to me. all of you.

We would need pics of ur plants to see what's wrong. chances are that if you have yellowing leaves, u have a Mg deficiency. it's easily fixable with epsom salt. just follow the instructions on the box. everything else seems fine with ur descrip. again, we need pix

Worried my baby might be dying. doing some serious leaf curling as you can see
DSC000942.JPG

its under a 125w cfl in a closet. had to move it cause missus doesnt approve.
ph 6.5
temp about 70-75
7 days from germ in soil
trying not to over water. using bottled stuff
supplementing CO2

wondering if needs nutes already.

any help greatly appreciated

That's definitely an overwatering problem. don't water untill the first inch of soil is dry, then water a little. follow that rule. don't use nutes until it's about 8" high

Back
Top Bottom