White Widow grow under 125w CFL

thanks guys. the nute are canna range. bio vega, bio flores and bio boost. have some big bud as well.

Pan, i gave about 3/4ml of bio vega on saturday. was think of doing this every other watering. don't wanna over do it.

thanks guys. the nute are canna range. bio vega, bio flores and bio boost. have some big bud as well.

Pan, i gave about 3/4ml of bio vega on saturday. was think of doing this every other watering. don't wanna over do it.

what are the ratings on those??
(N-P-K)
i add like 9ml/g FF GB

That sounds good keep upping the nutes till you have full strength.:cool:
Since I do hydro even the rockwool I put seedling in has nutes.

Pan4

Hey Phat, the big bud is 0-15-40, bio boost is a tonic that increases metabolism so no rating, the vega is 3.5-1-5.5 and the flores is 2.5-2-5. supposed to use boost along with flores. still experimenting with all this though, complete noob.

cost came to about £60 so it aint cheap

Lovin all the input guys. You instilled a new found confidence in my bottany skills.

Ms. fox, we'll have to wait and see if i have a hand on the nutes or not, but touch wood and all that.

Anyway, not much too report today. just gave her some distilled water and some more LSTing. I was gentle.

here's some pics.
penelope_et_al_036.jpg

penelope_et_al_037.jpg

Shame I burned those leaves about 3-4 nodes down. don't intend doing that again.:roorrip:

hey dude, do you mind me asking where did you get the feminized ww seeds. im looking at them but at 118.00 usd i cant afford to get fucked around, with shitty seeds or customs.. thanks alot

Thanks Pan. Should hopefully be plenty of drainage holes I hope. but next time I gonna get some 15lts square pots. using a 50lts storage box for 1 plant. bit of a waste of space and soil. still at least should be loads of room for some healthy root growth.

Always happy to help mr gorwitall.

so its day 23 now under the lights. I'm easily excited when it comes to helping my baby get big and fat, watering, nutes, adjusting the lights, anything that gets me involved. Sooooooooooo impatient.

Finally got my new 300w dual spectrum CFL. just hooked it up so hopefully we'll begin to see faster growth, though the 125w seemed to be doing pretty well on its own. Can't believe how much growth since i began LST about a week ago.

As i said i get excited so i got a little trigger happy with the camera.

penelope_et_al_040.jpg

penelope_et_al_039.jpg

penelope_et_al_038.jpg

penelope_et_al_041.jpg

Just wish I had twins or triplets.

Beginning to get a little stinky too.

By the way, I was thinking of starting 12/12 this time next week. After all the LST she just over 5 inches tall. don't want her to get to more than 2.5-3ft:thanks:

ok so I was away for a couple of days... Got back today and decided to begin 12/12 so day 1 of flowering and day 30 total. everything seems to be going well, continuing very small amounts of bio vega until flowers begin to form and then gonna switch to bio flores and bio boost. also have big bud but not sure when and how much of it to use if at all. advice would be good if anyone has used it before.

The LST is working really well and is really easy but its making it very difficult to water without soaking the leaves. oh well practice make perfect.

Here's some pics from today. You Like???
penelope_et_al_045.jpg

penelope_et_al_043.jpg

penelope_et_al_047.jpg
:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom