White Widow grow under 125w CFL

Hey there guys and gals. sorry I've been away for a while. had to go away for a week of job interviews. that was fun. had to leave my baby to fend for herself so I gave her a load of water, adjusted the lights and hoped for the best. got back yesterday and apart from slight heat burns on the tallest leaves, she seems to be doing well. started on the bio flores and bio boost as well as tiny amount of big bud yesterday. she is about 13 inches now. we're at day 41 i think and day 12 of flowering so probably 2-3 weeks to go. can let her go to about 3ft so don't think i'll do any more LST. getting very bushy as it is, with what i think is pretty good bud growth for day 12 of flowering.

can anyone give me some advice on my next steps, like trimming, cutting fan leaves and anything else i should be doing. this is my first time after all and i don't want to make a balls of it at this stage. by the way cause I hadn't seen her in so long, i got a little trigger happy with the camera. what you think?????????

penelope_et_al_050.jpg

penelope_et_al_051.jpg

penelope_et_al_052.jpg

penelope_et_al_053.jpg

penelope_et_al_055.jpg

penelope_et_al_056.jpg

penelope_et_al_049.jpg

:thanks::bongrip:

Thanks Cannabalistic. grow lite, but since then I've added another 125 and a 300, they are dual spectrum by the way so I get red and blue light.

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom