Need help!

Stoner25

i have a 6x2 closet and i would be growing about 4-6 plants. i was thinking about using a 7 band 3w LED chip with 240w led light. i will be growing with a water culture hydo system. do u think this lighting is good enough? if not what should i use?

im not sure what LED can handle, but i have seen some nice 180watt LED scrogs.

you might want to look into how close you can get your light to the tops, then build a screen to fit that footprint. then just go 1 plant per square foot, and you shoul dbe getting about max yield from it. (the less plants you use, the longer the veg time, however you should get the same yield)

Ok I was thinking about splitting the room up. Use like a 2x2 spot for flowering and using the the other 4x2 for veg growth using florcesent bulbs until I can save up and buy another led panel. Keeping 2 plants flowering at a time n two in veg so I can keep it continiously growing n flowing. Would that work better?

That should work fine, if you want to do a scrog, that might be difficult. But if you want to just run 2 at a time that's fine.

You could even just veg your first 2, then before flower, clone some branches, veg those flower the others and repeat. Then you don't have to worry about seeds.

However.. I would keep lower than normal wattage in your veg. Cause most plants flower around 8 weeks.. And in 8 weeks.. Those are some monster plants in your veg room.

Back
Top Bottom