Need help

You will be OK after this recovers just repot. Then just regular water feeding for about another week by then she should have established a good rootbase. Start low dose nute feeding for the following weeks etc.

Psalm 104:14

"He causes the grass to grow for the cattle, and the herb for the service of Man".

Deffo just water for now. It's just so crazy I've watched so much videos and taken advice, the I go and fuck it up.lool. I will definitely be posting on here a lot more. I want to try auto flower, as I hard it's easier for first timers

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sometimes plants just don't make it no matter how hard we try. That's why when I drop seeds I always do more than 1 or each strain.
f25b8149ff0f760800628ae85f1cd4e3.jpg

This tiny plant I'm holding up is the same age as the ones behind it. Their all about 40ish days old.
I can tell you I did over water this plant when it was just a seedling along with the others but at the end of the day it just never had a solid root system. I don't have the heart to toss it.

I would wrap something around that clear plastic cup. Roots don't like direct sun light.

Thank you. I am not just feeding her water and clipped the crispy yellow bits off. I am going to order a small tent set and grab me some auto flowers. As I have 2seeds left of this bubblegum and don't want to waste anymore. Need to improve my skills.
2add5c5a276da1b0054f13e201cf4e3d.jpg
40bddc32e8974aff6308debaf9ab2ff1.jpg
e2c488d009e233779d4c922acd040235.jpg

Thank you

I've actually, very carefully removed two plants from the soil completely. This was because I had used slow release nutrients. I used a hand full of Miraclegro when I initially mixed the soil. The plants were auto flower Amnesia Haze about 8 weeks old and were entering flower stage. The problem was at that stage the plants don't require the Nitrogen but all that Miraclegro was still in there. Both these two girls showed signs of Nitrogen toxicity. So I very carefully removed the whole block of soil from the pot. Gently broke apart the soil the roots held together.... Though I probably could have just used a spray bottle to remove the soil. Mixed a new batch of solid. (Potting soil, earthworm castings, Perlite and Mykos for the roots). And replanted. These poor plants went through hell. Knocked over by my cat when one was just a week old or so. Bent and kinked in half. I supported her and she actually healed and became pretty damn strong in the end. They also had a spider mites! I caught it sort of early, bathed them in dish soap.. Killed the mites. But I'm sure all this reduced the potency. Still though. Pretty good smoke in the end.

420-magazine-mobile1887095747.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1131147103.jpg

Sent from my STV100-3 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you for you advice. Looks good tho minus the issues you had. I have to say I'm going to see what happens, as she's still growing but I've got a lot to learn.lool

Look at my baby now. Gave her a wash out and put her in fresh water everyday for a week, now look how she's growing. First grower and I'm fixing my mistakes. Some people would have told me throw her away. Now look, her root system is amazing and she's smelling goood ...

420-magazine-mobile960297038.jpg
420-magazine-mobile873371383.jpg

Yep. Looks healthy now!! Good to see. I feel like it's good practice to save a plant whenever possible. They usually turn out healthier and stronger after they've overcome whatever issue they had.

Sent from my STV100-3 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom