Needing help first time grower

roccitymick

I have just 2 plants in my vegtable garden with an MG organic soil... the plants are about 2 feet tall. I have no clue what the strain is cause i used a bag seed since it was my first time. everything had been going fine when we got alot of rain the past 3 days and my plants have started to turn yellow along with my corn in the garden which is next to the girls... i figured it might be the ph in the soil so i went out and bought a soil ph tester and it reads barely above 7. probally like a 7.1 or a 7.2... The tester has a fertilizer mode that measures the nutes also and it says that they r low.. I am assuming it needs nitrogen but not positive... What SHould i give them PLEASE HELP??? If any more information is needed just ask.. THank You Kindly

Thank You very much Seagem very usefull information for the future. I knew there was a kind soul out there that would help me.. Would u have a problem if i contacted you in the future for any other newbie issues i may run into?? Once again thanks a bunch...

Thank You very much Seagem very usefull information for the future. I knew there was a kind soul out there that would help me.. Would u have a problem if i contacted you in the future for any other newbie issues i may run into?? Once again thanks a bunch...

I must be missing something. Anyway it could be oxygen and nutrient lockout as a result of overwatering. Take a look at this thread. Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Back
Top Bottom