Needing some advice!

Jammysmoker83

Flipped the 00cheese girls 2days ago. Turned the lights back on this morning and I’m noticing these little patches on a few of the leaves. Tried to figure it out myself but I’m finding conflicting answers. Any advice from the pro’s would be great! I’m growing in coco. Ph at 5.5-5.8

69E0CE14-3CE7-4BD6-82F1-EB9BC4982A63.jpeg

CB911752-0D3D-4FC8-8669-A68CC75D4747.jpeg

I'm not too familiar with the canna coco nutes but it supposedly has enough calcium in it to satisfy the cocos cation exchange(coco steals some of the calcium in your feed for itself and doesn't share). I think you should be feeding every time though and never running plain water through coco. Even if I have to flush for some reason I add a little calmag and very light nutrients.

I think they look good overall but maybe a little hungry. It looks like interveinal yellowing which could be mag deficiency. I would say just try feeding at every watering for a bit and see if it clears up. You can also mix 1Tbsp epsom salts per gallon water for a foliar spray(lights out) that will clear up any mag def yellowing in the same day. Also when in doubt water to more runoff than you think you need.

I never run plain water bro,I always use cal mag and very small amount of nutes for water. My ppm when watering is around 400-600. I’ll do what you’ve suggested and feed at every watering for a few days and see if there’s any change. Thanks for your advice bro,much appreciated :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom