New growers. need help

hashishan

We have quite a bit of plants growin right now and were using home made compost.. but were running low on it and need more, problem is we have no grow shops around and compost takes forever to make we need something NOW, and we dont know what kind of fertilizers to get, we live near a Lows and Home Depot could anyone tell us what kind of brand to buy. and about how much they cost. like everyone cash is limited.

would it be water soluble? or slow release.and thanks for the help.

hey damagoman i went to lowes today and picked up peters professional all purpose palnt food like you suggested 5lbs of the shit.pretty cheep stuff.right next to the ph meter it was like a sign.lol.any way i took some pictures to make sure it was the right stuff.and i wanted to check with you and ask if you have personally used the stuff.if so should i use as much as the directions say or more maybe less?just dont want to see my girl die.also it says you can spray the leaves do you recemend this?thank you again for your help

12040800301.jpg

1204080031.jpg

no liquid and thats all they had for peters its says its a veg and flower formula....i will get back to you on the npk as this is a stealth grow and there are too many eyes right now...

Back
Top Bottom