New here need help!

FEDDO

High peeps!
Been reading this for days, not sleeping, not eating, stressing beyond belief! Never thought I'd get the offer, but low and behold I get the offer!!!! here's my MAJOR problem: yea I should have quit a month or more ago, but we all know that FREEDOM is a double edged sword, at least when it comes to preemployment drug screens. So yeah I fucked up....coming up hot and have 48 hrs before a non DOT pre employment screen. Got some synth....QF 6.0.. Not a recalled batch, checked it out, also picked up a bottle of DR greens agent X, JIC. I've been a responsible user daily for 35 years....short term memory loss my ass...( executive my entire life) Fuck the haters! BUT I have never used Synthetic before....think I'm out of options here, gotta be fake pee. I don't know a single person who is 100 percent clean ( people have prescriptions and shit) and if they find that I'm busted as I take 0 medications.....yeah I'm a healthy smoker. So WTF do I do ????? Brothers and sisters, I need some advice here from " my community" yeah, heads..... can ya help a brother out?

Re: New here need help!!!

Thanks for the reply !

I'm not too sure there's anything I haven't read at this point! Best I can gather it's extremely easy to use. Biggest fear is that in the great state of CO that labcorp can detect it. Then I read conflicting stories, which only serves to freak me out more. I have QF batch 133h25. Much like every post I have read everyone freaks out some more than others.....I'm in the really fucking bugging out stage now! Have the QF , haven't burned in days ( I'm a concentrate and oil guy, very little flower) so dat ain't helping! So think I'm good to go. No prob getting it in, the temp does not seem to be an issue if you have at least one brain cell left. I just fearful that lab equipment has caught up with us? Any words of wisdom there?
Thanks K.R.A.U.T !

I can only read about it myself. :sorry:

This is from one of our resident experts in this field.

I don't know if your QF is QF+, but this may reassure you.

The QF+ should work fine unless the lab isn't following protocols.

There's been quite a lot of fake posts about QF not working and its usually from QF competitors

even though a lot of these outfits buy the synthetic urine for QF and rebrand it.

I would still dilute the morning of the test to have a backup plan available at the lab in case something goes wrong with subbing. A detox drink might help a little. Don't drink more than 36 ounces of fluid the morning of the test.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

Have you read through the sponsor websites?

Pass Urine Drug Test - Urine Drug Testing

Pass a Drug Test - How to Pass a Drug Test Made Easy and 100% Fully Guaranteed!!!! Pass Drug Test

How to Pass a Drug Test Tutorial - Beat a Drug Test With UreaSample.com - AFFORDABLE CLEAN URINE SAMPLES

7.1 Drug screens that work:

7.1.1 Aspirin:

According to Jeff Nightbyrd, there is testing industry data that taking 4 aspirins a few hours prior to the test might help you. ". . . aspirin interferes with the Syvia [sic] EMIT assay. It seems that aspirin absorbs at the same wavelength that NAD does which is how it interferes with the assay" (Clin Chem 34 (90) 602-606). Two reliable sources have tested aspirin and found it to interfere with the EMIT. In the future they will try to find a way to circumvent this test flaw. Until then, I certainly recommend taking advantage of the situation and using aspirin.

:goodluck:

That helps some...yeah it's QF plus...also I had noticed that here's no doubt that some of the threads are from.....let's call them " bottom feeders", or appear to be from competitors ....this is really shitty because as a lifelong NON drinker and huge advocate of SAFER, I don't discriminate against alcohol, just a personal choice.....I appreciate the advice bro! Anymore would be greatly appreciated....been up all night stewing over this!

Got the email on Saturday , I have until Thursday to take it...but want to get it done ASAP so as not to arouse suspicion

Have used synthetic urine at least 15 times to pass DOT regulated drug tests, have never failed. Just practice keeping the temp in range. I've used the regular QuickFix all of those times. Regular synthetic urine will always pass federally regulated drug tests, but private tests can be a little different which where the synthetic with uric acid comes into play. For most jobs its best to just get the synthetic with uric acid just to be sure. There are also a couple of small private labs mainly in Washington and Oregon that are testing for material other than uric acid. If you live in one of these areas the real, powdered urine would probably be a better choice. The problem with powdered is that you have to make sure its well mixed before you put it in your shorts and you can't practice with it to keep the temp within range, you just have to experiment with water first.

Okay.. Did the deed today, non split specimen, they signed off on the temp! Wasn't as hard as I thought......so with that said anyone have any thoughts?think I passed? QF 6.0' , verified the batch.

Thoughts?

Well I'll know in a couple of days....I'm in Co....so I used the one with Uris acid in it....starting to feels. Bit better, but would love to be BLAZIN! Gonna wait some JIC!

Update to come!:thanks:

Haven't heard anthing yet.....def on pins and needles!
You should be good so don't call the company and ask about drug test results, Just ask them in a couple of days when your start date is. An employer or lab has no mandate to call people after a drug test to let them know how they did. Generally if you fail the test they never bother to call you to let you know.

Okay update......new employer called today, asked for spec# they have not heard back.....but gave my start time next week. Thoughts? Did I pass? Aghhhhhhhhhhh! Need some good karma!

Sending good Karma your way FEDDO! I hope this works out exactly as you hope!

Okay update......new employer called today, asked for spec# they have not heard back.....but gave my start time next week. Thoughts? Did I pass? Aghhhhhhhhhhh! Need some good karma!

Back
Top Bottom