New member here

EvenFlow

Hello. Im from East Texas and I love growing weed. I've alread had 6 grows and love experimenting with them to see the outcome of my work. I dont really like it here in Texas so Im hoping to move somewhere else soon. Preferably somewhere where marijuana is decriminalized and the weather is cool. I have a grow log right now if any of you are interested at all in seeing my grow. I just made this thread to try and meet members on here and Im hoping to see people follow my grow. Hopefully some of you can give me some advice that could help me out a lot. I would really appreciate any advice so pleace do go check out my journal. Heres a link to it so none of you have to go searching for it.

Water Cooled Grow Light. Barney's Farm Strains. 1st Journal

Hi EvenFlow, :welcome: to the 420 Forums. Texas can be uncomfortably warm. Been to Texas 3 times, all I could do is sweet. Great barbeque tho. Enjoy and I'll watch for you grow journal. :peace:

Yup. Thats Texas for you. Unusual weather right now though. Its down to 20 degrees. First time since the 90's that I can remember that its been that cold. I like it though.

High EvenFlow! Great to see you are up and running! :welcome: We are all always learning from each other. You will really like this place the members are great and a very good Vibe through and through. I have to ask ...You Like Pearl Jam? Great song Even Flow! Going to check your grow right now brother. See you around..ok? :roorrip: :peace:

Hello. Im from East Texas and I love growing weed. I've alread had 6 grows and love experimenting with them to see the outcome of my work. I dont really like it here in Texas so Im hoping to move somewhere else soon. Preferably somewhere where marijuana is decriminalized and the weather is cool. I have a grow log right now if any of you are interested at all in seeing my grow. I just made this thread to try and meet members on here and Im hoping to see people follow my grow. Hopefully some of you can give me some advice that could help me out a lot. I would really appreciate any advice so pleace do go check out my journal. Heres a link to it so none of you have to go searching for it.

Water Cooled Grow Light. Barney's Farm Strains. 1st Journal

Hey there EvenFlow,
Illinois should be voting on decriminalizing Medical Cannabis in Feb. I would imagine The Windy City should be cool enough for you as well.:;):

I look forward to reading about your grows also.

High EvenFlow! Great to see you are up and running! :welcome: We are all always learning from each other. You will really like this place the members are great and a very good Vibe through and through. I have to ask ...You Like Pearl Jam? Great song Even Flow! Going to check your grow right now brother. See you around..ok? :roorrip: :peace:

Yup. I love pearl jam. Not so much modern pearl jam, but 90's pearl jam.
And thanks for the welcome everyone.

Nice to meet ya. Sound like you'll be giving a lot of people advice right from the start, with 6 grows under your belt! Looking forward to checking out your grow, bud!

Back
Top Bottom