New pack of Haze seeds(pics)

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
I just got a free pack of Willy Jack Haze seeds (10) heres a picture of them in the vile and package. :Rasta:

grindseed2.jpg

saferTobeQuite said:
nice vapo. nice seeds, thats awsome you got them for free. u get those grinders for free too>?
I got the willy jack grinder for free with the seeds, my buddy is friends with willy jack. :Rasta:

What line are those seeds from, the originating haze line i mean. Also wonder if they would fair in aus, not to keen on his prices.

brushtail

Brushtail said:
What line are those seeds from, the originating haze line i mean. Also wonder if they would fair in aus, not to keen on his prices.

brushtail

these are pure Haze man, 100% sativa. amazing strain just has very long flowering stage 70-75 days long but definitely worth the wait. here's a picture taken today 48hrs from the time I started to germinate them, and all of them have split and had roots. so now I have planted them all and we'll see if they all sprout. I've got a buddy who will be taking care of these beauties outdoors for me.

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
these are pure Haze man, 100% sativa. amazing strain just has very long flowering stage 70-75 days long but definitely worth the wait. here's a picture taken today 48hrs from the time I started to germinate them, and all of them have split and had roots. so now I have planted them all and we'll see if they all sprout. I've got a buddy who will be taking care of these beauties outdoors for me.

Para, true hazes flower longer than 70-75 days , although i might be wrong, must of being crossed with something to bring down the flowering time.

brushtail :peace:

anywhere I've checked so far has given true haze an average of 70-75days only a couple said 80 at the most.and this haze hasn't been crossed with anything. :peace: :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom