New shop by Beverly Hills! 1151 S. Robertson Blvd.

LiveForCare

We at Live For Care are the new friendly faces down on Robertson Blvd. We carry a nice variety of indicas, sativas, concentrates, edibles, and a few more. Our most popular strains of late is the "OG Kush" (best in town) and "That Purple" which has a very sweet aroma that puts you to sleep at night. No strains over $65 donation. Call ahead to get pre verified at 310 435 0028.

Live+For+Care
1151 S. Robertson Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA, 90035

310-435-0028

alright, i guess im gonna have to take a cruiz down to ole beverly and check out the new spot! always happy to hear of new spots with new stuff! lookin forward to seein yah. :cool:

will do so, i know about aaaaaalot of different collectives. I have been to quite a few in the past couple years but if you pay over 75, please feel free to pm me and i will send you to spots in la guaranteed to suit your needs for lower than 75. i feel privalged to be able to speak freely. its all about peace, where the good meds are, and the knowledge begginers and experienced users can share amongst each other. it's a beautiful thing as long as theres always peace. i hate when i find a new place, get excited over what i got, and then have someone tell me im spam. so just to give everyone a heads up I'm CanaDan420, I suffer from 3 bad disks in my spine and I need weed to stay pain free. My primary source of medication is gods green herb. The doctor wants me usin as much as I can handle, too bad I have no space to grow!!! I will be sharing my grow pics from precvious years, and if anyone has trouble growing or smoking again feel free to pm me with a question and I will get back to you within 24 hours. Nice to meet ya'll

Welcome CanaDan420. You're reviews are always welcome here. No mentioing of WT here though. I know what you're talking about with the "spam" and constant fighting and I asure you that you wont have those problems here. We look foward to hearing as many reviews from as many co-ops as you can visit.

Thanks so much bro enjoy the forums.

Yea, it's all about the peace and love. Be kind to your fellow poster and no bashing allowed =)

And please feel free to show us as many awsome collectives as possible!!!

Back
Top Bottom