New tattoo

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
here's a couple pictures of my "ZOO YORK" graffiti tag tattoo, they were/are my favourite skateboard company along with DC. the graffiti tag design was on my first zoo York board. so it means a lot to me, as usual my buddy hooked me up with a sweet tat for very cheap. :allgood:

alltat.jpg

ntat2.jpg

ntat.jpg

You'll are talking a language I don't understand. All I know is that it looks cool.

Very nice bro
I dig Zoo York gear too. My fav tho is Vans, even tho they just make clothing and shoes, I lke them cuz they are in snow, skate and urf and they make the best com happen - Triple Crown style :smokin3:

I donno about putting a companies logo on your own body.. Ever see that one guy who tattoos logos on his body and makes the companies pay him for adspace? But it still looks pretty cool!

420Dentist said:
I donno about putting a companies logo on your own body.. Ever see that one guy who tattoos logos on his body and makes the companies pay him for adspace? But it still looks pretty cool!
I understand what you mean but this one meant a lot being the graphic on my first skateboard, something (skateboarding) that meant and still means the world to me.

fuck yeah very nice i love zoo york oddly enough i bought a zoo york shirt yesterday there a very good board and have wicked desgins (i am a bit of a graff nut) but i reckon A-team were the best boards ever,shame the broke up

Back
Top Bottom