new tent set up opinion

Mrmetfan

I know this isn't the popular way to do it but,I have a small tent with limited space. This gives me room for another plant and also keeps my walls from sucking in from so much negative pressure.I think this will work because it's an air-cooled hood and the glass is not airtight so I'm assuming the smell from the tents will go through the light and out of the tent into the filter. I know a lot of people won't like this idea but has anyone done this that can tell me it will work?
20140226_0442052.jpg

I don't know how well your filter will work like that
if the filter is in the tent sucking through its own hose and with its own fan itll move a lot more air out and scrub a lot more air
the way you have it pictured you will be scrubbing the air outside the tent more than inside just a thought

I don't know how well your filter will work like that
if the filter is in the tent sucking through its own hose and with its own fan itll move a lot more air out and scrub a lot more air
the way you have it pictured you will be scrubbing the air outside the tent more than inside just a thought

First off chronic I wanna say thanks for responding to my posts. I appreciate it. With the filter in the tent it looked like my tent wanted to explode inwards. Once / if ever they flower I'll see how the smell is. Hopefully I can keep it this way.

It sounds like you need more intake. My tent sucks in more than I would like and I need to figure out how to light proof more intake.. I may move from passive to forced intake.

It sounds like you need more intake. My tent sucks in more than I would like and I need to figure out how to light proof more intake.. I may move from passive to forced intake.
I thought about this as well. I personally didn't wanna get another fan going. If this way fails than I'm gonna go back to filter based inside an add extra intake fan. I'm hoping I don't have to.

Back
Top Bottom