New to growing!

Oscar2017

420 Member
Hi I was just wondering if anyone can give me some tips on what is wrong with my plant!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    775.5 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    678.3 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    567.5 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    883.9 KB · Views: 17
:welcome: to :420: @Oscar2017

You mean other than the fact she looks root bound, hungry, and had something chewing on her leaves :hmmmm:

Thanks for responding. It actually broke off when I touched it, the ph is roughly 6.8-7.0 lights are 1200w led. 24hrs of light. 3x3 growing space with 4 total plants. Humidity is being kept at 40-50%. Temperature is being kept between 72-82F. There is a small fan on constantly. FoxFarm Ocean forest soil. The light is about 22inches from the top leaves. In a 3gal pot. They are about 6 weeks old. This strain is cookie wreck

You mean other than the fact she looks root bound, hungry, and had something chewing on her leaves :hmmmm:

I was thinking maybe magnesium deficiency ? Any thoughts

PH too high, lamp too cheap, hours of light too long.
(We all know it isn't a 1200w LED, more like 50-100w)
Just for a start.
Thanks for responding. One of the lamps is 900w the other is a 300w. (Sorry should have two different light under one tent)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    755.4 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    509.2 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    851.9 KB · Views: 11
I was thinking maybe magnesium deficiency ? Any thoughts

Thanks for responding. It actually broke off when I touched it, the ph is roughly 6.8-7.0 lights are 1200w led. 24hrs of light. 3x3 growing space with 4 total plants. Humidity is being kept at 40-50%. Temperature is being kept between 72-82F. There is a small fan on constantly. FoxFarm Ocean forest soil. The light is about 22inches from the top leaves. In a 3gal pot. They are about 6 weeks old. This strain is cookie wreck
Well it needs transplanting first off. And try to fill the pot up to just under the rim this time. She looks mad, she's root bound. There are tell tale signs they will give you when they're hungry, too wet, root bound, etc, etc...you'll learn..
Right now she needs more root room...and get rid of that bottom feeder planter, it's crap, cannabis does not want to set in runoff, she'll get mad at you :laugh: you transplant her into a bigger container with some fresh FFOF and a nice feeding and in 3 or 4 days she'll be pretty again :thumb:

Keep 'em green and good luck :snowboating:

A562089F-8FAC-4D46-A43F-41551A47F5DA.jpeg

These are also clones and only 5 1/2 weeks old. Trying to find the reason for drooping. I thought possibly too much water, they were re potted a few days ago

Back
Top Bottom