New to the forums not the green

It's a pretty easy site to navigate once ya spend a few hours round here poking around. Ya I completely understand about the Months at Sea.. If I was still trawling in AK then I really wouldn't be able to grow. Being it basically a Nine month fishery up there. It's great that you have your partner/better half/ Wife to make the Magic work ;):peace:
Hey Zeph, I lived in AK for a few years. My best bud ran a fishing charter boat out of Ninilchik. Miss the constant supply of salmon and halibut.

Hey Zeph, I lived in AK for a few years. My best bud ran a fishing charter boat out of Ninilchik. Miss the constant supply of salmon and halibut.
Hi there @BiggMakk :ciao: There's some Hot Fishin up there, That's for sure!! I miss AK myself, And the amazing Fresh seafood. I Lived in Ketchikan for a few years. Talk bout some Fun Times. I Trawled out of Dutch Harbor for a few years, till it Broke my body down.

Sorry @purpdaddy0420, Not trying hijack your thread. But it kinda looks like there's a few Ol' Salty fisherman round here. Anyways I hope your day is going Well :)

Back
Top Bottom