New to the forums not the green

purpdaddy0420

420 Member
Couple of pics. like I said just new to the forums

image.jpg

image.jpg

Please be patient with me while I learn to navigate this awesome community of knowledge

IMG_20230409_102619987.jpg

image000000_01~2.jpg

IMG_20230426_151703267.jpg

IMG_20230421_145103277.jpg

IMG_20240212_085514723_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240204_100948949_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230626_200946229.jpg

image.jpg

IMG_20230813_124248018.jpg

image000000~2.jpg
Welcome to @420 @purpdaddy0420! Very nice looking ladies ya got there. Great pictures. Is that one of a Fishin trawler off the East Coast or West Coast? Ex fisherman myself is only why I ask. But great plants. You just might Really like it here at 420Mag! There's loads of Good Folks around here that love to help out!

Welcome to @420 @purpdaddy0420! Very nice looking ladies ya got there. Great pictures. Is that one of a Fishin trawler off the East Coast or West Coast? Ex fisherman myself is only why I ask. But great plants. You just might Really like it here at 420Mag! There's loads of Good Folks around here that love to help out!
Gulf coast fisherman, bubba Gump shrimperman. I've been on the 420 forum since I started, just looking to branch out meet new people and get some new knowledge

Gulf coast fisherman, bubba Gump shrimperman. I've been on the 420 forum since I started, just looking to branch out meet new people and get some new knowledge
Awesome I've fished the west Coast commercially from southern Oregon to Dutch Harbor mostly myself.. Very pretty plants as well I must say. You got's some skills, So how bout starting a Grow Journal? Would love to see how your grow methods are!! :bong:

@Zephyrs . My bad still trying to figure this place out. I meant to say I've been on the 420 forum since I started growing, and yes that's a 98 foot Gulf coast shrimp trawler, we go to the East Coast sometimes though. Hard to grow when it gone on the water all the time. Wouldn't be able to do it without the wife. She probably knows more than I do

@Zephyrs . My bad still trying to figure this place out. I meant to say I've been on the 420 forum since I started growing, and yes that's a 98 foot Gulf coast shrimp trawler, we go to the East Coast sometimes though. Hard to grow when it gone on the water all the time. Wouldn't be able to do it without the wife. She probably knows more than I do
It's a pretty easy site to navigate once ya spend a few hours round here poking around. Ya I completely understand about the Months at Sea.. If I was still trawling in AK then I really wouldn't be able to grow. Being it basically a Nine month fishery up there. It's great that you have your partner/better half/ Wife to make the Magic work ;):peace:

Awesome I've fished the west Coast commercially from southern Oregon to Dutch Harbor mostly myself.. Very pretty plants as well I must say. You got's some skills, So how bout starting a Grow Journal? Would love to see how your grow methods are!! :bong:
I wouldn't even know how to start a journal on here. I just signed up not even an hour ago, but I'm going to look into it. Just threw a pack of envy very cherry v2 and raw genetics fusion in a cup to soak. Going to put the envy in the ebb and flo system, and raw genetics is gonna get the shaft in the old fox farm

I wouldn't even know how to start a journal on here. I just signed up not even an hour ago, but I'm going to look into it. Just threw a pack of envy very cherry v2 and raw genetics fusion in a cup to soak. Going to put the envy in the ebb and flo system, and raw genetics is gonna get the shaft in the old fox farm
Well I am not the best tour guide myself. But I Do know For a fact that Besides being Amazing badass growers themselves, these 2 fellas are a great tour guide's. I hope ya Don't mind @Tokin Roll & @Bill284 ?

Welcome aboard. A lot of fun info and people here.

I wouldn't even know how to start a journal on here. I just signed up not even an hour ago, but I'm going to look into it.
Go to the 'parent forum' called Grow Journals or something like that. Click on the 'child forum' called Journals in Progress. Then start your own journal the same way you started this thread.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @purpdaddy0420

Looking great in there.
What strain are you currently growing?
Also, what kind of nutrients do you prefer?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom