new to this!!

WORK4WEED420

Hey everyone. im Crystal. i love to smoke. its part of my personality. the reason im here is quite simple. im in a dilemma. i need to kno how to save this plant that my boyfriend found. its shocked right now from being transplanted, n im afraid that its dying. does anyone kno how to fix this problem?? if u do please let me kno i want to save this plant!!!

Welcome to the boards..:O

<3 Bunny

I'm NEW to this so,bare w/me,I've been tying so hard to get a good BONG,But to tell you a little about myself,i'm 43 and quadrepelegic,a very bad car-x,in 98 so as a result of this I'm in BLOOD CURDALING,PAIN!!!!!!!!!!and they've tried a myriad of opiads of which,as a result of that I'm HOOKED on these medications but the only thing that slightly takes off the edge is a BIG ol BOWL of the good chit! and then it all a Marijuana DREAM Esa!!but seriously it is the only drug that gives me a little relief! I live in Ann Arbor and Medical pot was voted into LAW,MEDICAL MARIJUANA is LEGAL in the city limits,all my CHICKEN shit doctors know that I smoke Pot for my PROBLEMS,(SPASMS,PAIN,CRAMPING),I can GO ON but I won't,I'm also lookin for a place to WARN others NOT TO DO BUSINESS W/NORTHWEST GLASS,they RIPPED ME OFF!!and I DON't know what to do,but I G2G,Later,Raf

Back
Top Bottom