• 20191128_175625.jpg
    20191128_175625.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 95
  • 20191128_185754.jpg
    20191128_185754.jpg
    673.6 KB · Views: 96
Setup:
200w grow cfl
Pc fans lower air in, upper air out. Small fan blowing on plant, strain is 00 seeds northern lights or buuble gum or chocolate kush not sure what of those three. Potting mix is canna terra pro (not pro plus). What else , water is not pH regulated ( dont have the equipment yet) . rH about 37,38 min to 49 max. Temp 22 to 25 celsius .

Looks like too strong of light to me for a seedling, maybe raise a bit. Oh you definitely need to ph your water, it could be causing lockout if it can’t absorb the soil nutrients. Until you do get a ph and tds meter, i’d throw some lime slices over the soil and water through them because it helps balance the ph since most are much more alkaline.

My bad I just saw it’s a cfl, actually I doubt it’s from too much light and would actually hang them 6ish inches above Or less. Limes from like the store, cut em up and line the soil with the peels

Are you planning on using the cfl throughout the grow or switching to LED or mh/hps?

Oh okey, i would switch to hps or mh but afraid of heat cause its not to big of a box. Its about 1x2 ft and 4 ft tall. Can it be that the soil is too hot? Canna terra pro.
And about led, i bought 150w full spectrum cob led that goes directly on 220V power. But heard confusing reviews on that chinese led cobs. Im in process of making a water cooling for it.

Yeah a lot of the Chinese cobs will burn out within a few months so make sure you got one with a good warranty. Leds would be fine, so would the mh/hps, if you have like a 400w hps then keep it about 18” above, but if you want to grow taller go with the leds and you don’t have to raise them nearly as much

Hello to all, not gonna give personal info cause its not legal in my country :( but best of wishes to every one and hope to communicate here a lot,learn and help others when possible and skilled enough :)
I said it once and I'll say it again... :welcome: Valentino :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom