Newbie Need help!

Needtheinfo

Hi there

I'm a total newbie. Live in the UK so growing cannabis is illegal (obviously)
I am about to purchase a Hydroponics grow tent kit so I can grow a small crop of Slunk Haze. This is so I can produce cannabis oil.

I've read a lot about how cannabis oil can help kill cancer cells so I really need to give this a shot. I'm hoping to get a decent Crop on my first grow so don't want to make mistakes or waste time & money.

I was hoping for a little advice from experienced growers as to what type of nutrients to use as well as information on drying the buds (I've read dry in oven but no idea how long for?)

Little tips on how best to treat seeds, when to transplant to bigger pot, best time to harvest etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Best Regards

Welcome to the forums of 420magazine Needtheinfo! There are going to be plenty of tings that play a role in the outcome of your final product of MMJ. Cannabis oil has been known to do as you speak of but I myself have never tried making it, but have tried it and, man oh man, good stuff. Totally understand why you would want to make some of this :thumb: Since joining 420magazine I went with one of our sponsors, Blue Planet Nutrients. Plenty of people around here use it and it is amazing, definitely does your plants justice if you stick to the feeding schedule provided. I personally keep my seeds in the refrigerator to keep them fresh, this is how I was told to store them for long periods of time (but I have had seeds in a bag in my socks/underwear drawer for years and have just started to grow them).. Transplanting will be done when you have some plants, you will know when you are going to want to transplant, you will just know :Namaste: Hope to see some pictures or a grow journal Needtheinfo! And again welcome tot he forums brotha :thumb:

:peace: CA215

Welcome to the forums of 420magazine Needtheinfo! There are going to be plenty of tings that play a role in the outcome of your final product of MMJ. Cannabis oil has been known to do as you speak of but I myself have never tried making it, but have tried it and, man oh man, good stuff. Totally understand why you would want to make some of this :thumb: Since joining 420magazine I went with one of our sponsors, Blue Planet Nutrients. Plenty of people around here use it and it is amazing, definitely does your plants justice if you stick to the feeding schedule provided. I personally keep my seeds in the refrigerator to keep them fresh, this is how I was told to store them for long periods of time (but I have had seeds in a bag in my socks/underwear drawer for years and have just started to grow them).. Transplanting will be done when you have some plants, you will know when you are going to want to transplant, you will just know :Namaste: Hope to see some pictures or a grow journal Needtheinfo! And again welcome tot he forums brotha :thumb:

:peace: CA215

Many thanks for the reply CA125 much appreciated.
I will keep you updated once get started which won't be for 2/3months at earliest.
Can't get Blue Planet nutrients in UK - can find Green planet though so may try that!

Thanks again
Best Regards

Back
Top Bottom