Nightmare on Elm Street? anyone seen or heard about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutty Panty

Ok so I received this as a complimentary package from cannazon for ordering jedi kush and green crack

It says it's nightmare og crossed with og squared.

Anyone familiar with this or even seen it. I cant find any info.
DSC_08266.JPG

New one on me. But, I don't keep up with all the "new and improved" strains. I'm an old school grower, and I stick to old school genetics (usually).
Anybody can cross a this with a that and call it "any-damn-thing-I-want" because I can. What you get is the equivalent of a mongrel dog. Not that there's anything wrong with a mixed breed - - they are often smarter, healthier and stronger than a pure bred. But, sometimes they're not. And, that's the problem - ya don't know till ya get it home and live with it for a while.

Hell, most PEOPLE these days are mongrels. A little German, mixed with a touch of Japanese and a dash of South American and a black daddy and you have - HALLY BARRY. And she is beautiful.

~ Auggie ~

Lol. Yeah I usually run a few cycles have it tested and then decide if it's a go. I was just curious it's not around here. I hope it's more like hally berry then Freddy kruger

Yea, Hally is on my "exception list". Wifey and I have a list of people if they said, "come on baby" we can do them. It's a blanket "ok" from wifey that if she'll have me - I can do her.

Seeds are even more unstable than clones. You can plant five seeds from a mixed background like that - and all five could be different. If you find one that you really like - keep a mother.

~ Auggie ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom