Noob here to begin a life long educational study

bongo54

Hello, Im a noob to the growing life. untill i win the lottery i will need to either quit my hobby or learn to grow it myself (cheaper, and hopfully much better quality :). plus it will be a great hobby to continue for life and maybe be able to join in on covos with the pros

Start work on 1st grow cabinet tomorrow.
gonna look around for a good 1st growers guide. I have a bad habit of way over building which cant hurt to much :)

any good suggestions for a 1st grow, ive never experienced anything except cheap, stepped on swag and presidential kush i believe (which was great i like it really sticky :thumb:

Oh man if your looking to find some good budget grows you've cane to the right place if you just do a search for budget grow you'll find heaps if info on the subject. Im actually in the process of building a budget grow box myself. Well best of wishes! And make sure and post pics of of your finished set up! I love looking at other peoples grows... it helps me some up with ideas for mine lol. :thumb:

dont rush into it spend a few weeks researching, ive seen a few peoples grow in diy boxes with cfl's get a few oz of good quality bud

good luck with your project :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom